What is your style of answering questions in s.s? (1 Viewer)

xDell

HSC
Do you just write down as much info that relates to the q. as you can or draw a table of characteristics and/or advantages/disadvantages?
For my trials, i almost got full marks wherever i answered the q. by drawing a table... Wherever i wrote out what i knew, the max i got was 3/5... any thoughts of how to maximise marks?

p.s fkn pisses me off that s.science is supposed to be the easiest subject... and i got is 66% for the trials when i studied for over 85%... and came second in the class... wtf!

Kat92

HSC
What you can do is look at the verb and then see how much detail you need to go into with your answers. Also look at the marks allocated and try to list that many points in your answer.

Yes you can use tables, but I would strongly back it up with a sentence or two.

Diagrams are also a good idea. As a picture can sometimes tell a thousand words.

PS> I wouldn't really worry too much about the trial marks as all that I have talked to have been harshly marked down even when their class marks are in the high 80- 90's.

Just keep going over the key terms, doing past papers and multiple choice questions and you'll be fine.

Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)