No, I will not make out with you in class! (1 Viewer)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Clrolphil?? More like bore-o-phill
Doesnt anyone recognise this? its from Billy Madison.

I'll remove this when someone acutally posts a serious topic about science. Does anyone do science, or are you acutaully doing more field specific subjects eg physics chemistry bio etc.

Last edited:

PsychoSuperchic

senior science is cool!

i love senior science...it is a subject that i am totally carving in!!!! my last exam i got 94%, sorry but that has been my best exam mark in a looooooong time! yeah the course is ok, we have 2 teachers and one has absolutely no idea, but teaching each other means we really absorb the info, yeah it is simple, practical and interesting...disasters is really good, also i found doing prelim chemistry and physics to give me that edge over the rest of the class, cheers:)

airhead

Hey I do Science

Hey i do science and i noticed no messages about it as well its just i dont seem to be having any problems with it we have to disect a brain tommorrow well thats what he thinks anyway has anyone done this before.

seeya all;)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
i remember disecting a lamb's heart and there was also a day where the teacher disected a rat.

The rat was packaged in some vacuum package!

airhead

Dissecting the sheeps brain wasn't as bad as i thought it was only when someone threw one up against the window and it splattered that disturbed me thats when i almost gave my up chuck reflex a good try out.

lizzardG

I dropped chem for senior sci because i aint going to uni so y stress out at school?!?!

God Bless Mr Baigent for being the best Sen Sci Teacher EVA!!!

Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)