Senior Science textbooks? (1 Viewer)

ScienceGuy99

HSC
Hey everyone!

I'm beginning year 12 next term and wanted to see if there are any good or useful textbooks that students use/have used for senior science? I'd be using it to guarantee a 95+ mark for the 2017 HSC :D

I'm also doing biology and physics and have just gotten textbooks for them (HSC Biology/Physics In Focus) as well, so it'd be brilliant to have the same routine and system for all science subjects :)

Thankyou!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Wait why pick senior science if you're already doing bio and phys?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Wait why pick senior science if you're already doing bio and phys?
Coz if you remember the thread he made about either doing senior science or chemistry, he said chemistry stresses him out and he thinks senior science is easier

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Coz if you remember the thread he made about either doing senior science or chemistry, he said chemistry stresses him out and he thinks senior science is easier
Yeah but why not just drop it altogether... unless not enough units actually. But still a 93 in bio or a 92 in phys counts more than a 100 in senior science so yeah (according to atar calculators)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Yeah but why not just drop it altogether... unless not enough units actually. But still a 93 in bio or a 92 in phys counts more than a 100 in senior science so yeah (according to atar calculators)
Yeah not enough units. But yeah, to compensate for chemistry, he'll need to get 100 for senior science, even though that's not enough (compared to 93 in bio or 92 in phys)

ScienceGuy99

HSC
Well, senior science isn't popular (no offense) so I don't really know any textbooks which can benefit you
That's alright. Haha

Quick question: How does one utilise a textbook for english? o_O I have no idea how you'd even use it for it to be of any benefit

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
That's alright. Haha

Quick question: How does one utilise a textbook for english? o_O I have no idea how you'd even use it for it to be of any benefit
Well it'd only be useful if it's a textbook for a specific text to provide more insight and analysis but people don't usually use textbooks for english.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Well it'd only be useful if it's a textbook for a specific text to provide more insight and analysis but people don't usually use textbooks for english.
There's excel, penfox (pree sure this is suss), etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)