Simple Science 2003 (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Anyone doing simple science? I have a really crap teacher this year (our old one who actually knew what they were talking about left) so Im gunna need some help.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
whats simple science? i'm too complicated for that. lil kids at skool call me "science man"!

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
whats simple science? i'm too complicated for that. lil kids at skool call me "science man"!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLO!!!!!11

:D

yea.. whats simple science..:confused:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
simple science is senior science........I just call it simple science cos well.....................its simple.

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
simple science is senior science........I just call it simple science cos well.....................its simple.
what do u learn? :confused:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
um its like a mixture of bio chem and physics
we're doing lifestyle chemistry at the moment but you do things like pharmaceuticals, additives & preservatives, information systems umm lots of things.

tt_j65

HSC
um its like a mixture of bio chem and physics
we're doing lifestyle chemistry at the moment but you do things like pharmaceuticals, additives & preservatives, information systems umm lots of things.
are there many text books out for it?

i havent seen any for it :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
ok.........I didn't get that but I'll answer anyway.............there are tons of textbooks

ok, people.I did senior science last year and it is easy......if you need a hand ask me anything.I got a great memory!Senior science is simple by comparison to the others like biology and physics.It shouldn't be called science! But hey, you'll have a lot of fun doing dot to dot and match this body part with that body part.Trust me!

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar
ok, people.I did senior science last year and it is easy......if you need a hand ask me anything.I got a great memory!Senior science is simple by comparison to the others like biology and physics.It shouldn't be called science! But hey, you'll have a lot of fun doing dot to dot and match this body part with that body part.Trust me!
matching body parts with body parts? joining the dots. i'm rofl. haha
perhaps it isn't for the scientifically orientetated ppl

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Jafar is just a moron. You'll realise that soon enough.
Senior Science isn't as hard as physics, no, but is scaled much better than General maths, so I substituted it for maths.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Jafar is just a moron. You'll realise that soon enough.
Senior Science isn't as hard as physics, no, but is scaled much better than General maths, so I substituted it for maths.
ah. Jafar the moron.:D

not really.Senior Science is just ahead with the average scaled mark 20.6 vs General Maths 20.3.They are both lowerly scaled because they are easy compared to the other sciences.I came 1st in it without doing anything.It took me 10min to write up investigations and i always got 10 out of 10 for them.Lifestyle chem is nothing compared to chemistry itself and it shows on the list of scaled courses on this site.If anyone needs help in it, im your man.Who's the moron now?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar
not really.Senior Science is just ahead with the average scaled mark 20.6 vs General Maths 20.3.They are both lowerly scaled because they are easy compared to the other sciences.I came 1st in it without doing anything.It took me 10min to write up investigations and i always got 10 out of 10 for them.Lifestyle chem is nothing compared to chemistry itself and it shows on the list of scaled courses on this site.If anyone needs help in it, im your man.Who's the moron now?
ur the moron

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nope, you're still the moron.

I never said Senior Science was comparable to the other sciences, if I had any ability or interest in physics I would have done it. I did senior science to add some variety to my study (I only do humanities other than that) and it was even better scaled the General Maths this year. I never said it was a well scaled subject so get your facts straight before you start being a moronic moron. And by the way Im topping it easily without your help mate.

I never said Senior Science was comparable to the other sciences, if I had any ability or interest in physics I would have done it. I did senior science to add some variety to my study (I only do humanities other than that) and it was even better scaled the General Maths this year. I never said it was a well scaled subject so get your facts straight before you start being a moronic moron. And by the way Im topping it easily without your help mate.
well.Master of science ,i expect 100 for your hsc mark in senior science.

yeh, i did it cause i found it hella easy and it was easy to cope with to create a mixture of hard and easy subjects.If your subjects are all hard, you'll burn yourself out studying for exams

t-i-m-m-y

HSC

haha. YEAR 12 and Jaffa. thought u were mateZ!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)