which 1 is a good school to attend (1 Viewer)

philzy

HSC
hey im in yr 10 and i attend a high school in south west sydney. im thinkin of moving school in yr 11 and 12. is there any catholic school in the inner west or somewhere which i am able to travel fastly from bankstown which has a pretty good rank in this area and can help u get a good uai. if any 1 attends a school in this area could u plz post about the school.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
hey same year! *high five*. =]
well i'm not sure of anything in Bankstown. But a couple of my friends live in Bankstown, so i suppose it's not that far away. I know theres this um. Marist Bros. or something in Kogarah. Not that far. But then again the train system would probably take an hour from bankstown --> sydenham --> kogarah. =/ I go to sydney boys. Of course it doesn't really matter, i know i'm gotta get a pretty bad mark. Feel retarded. but yeah. ... *runs*

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
This isn't inner west of Sydney, more south west but there's Patrician Brother's College which is in Fairfield (there's also one in Blacktown), that'll probably take less than an hour maybe. It's considered a good school coming 5th ranked in the top schools in the Campbeltown, Fairfield and Liverpool regions. I go to Mary Mackillop College in Wakeley and it's near it.

Other than that there's some schools in inner west:
Trinity Catholic College in Auburn
Loyola Senior High School in Mount Druitt
Parramatta Marist High School in Westmead

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
justbecause said:
This isn't inner west of Sydney, more south west but there's Patrician Brother's College which is in Fairfield (there's also one in Blacktown), that'll probably take less than an hour maybe. It's considered a good school coming 5th ranked in the top schools in the Campbeltown, Fairfield and Liverpool regions. I go to Mary Mackillop College in Wakeley and it's near it.
We're usually 2nd or 3rd behind Sefton in our area but 2005 was a good year for the schools that beat us.

philzy

HSC
timlay, u r lucky, u go to such a prestigeous skool.

anyway the current skool i attend is called picnic point high school and has the worst teachers . so i want to go to a school which i can get a better eduction.
this ios because, picnic point always comes in the late 1000s in uai rankings. this is wat to show from our bad teachers. so could ppl who post here, say how their school is the best for me and y.

thanks,
philzy

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Bankstown Grammar? La Salle Catholic College? They're two christian schools i know of in the area. Grammar isnt catholic though.

Edit: Paul Keating went to la salle, not grammar.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
justbecause said:
I used to go to Patrician Brothers, and my sister currently attends Mary Mackillop at Wakeley. I would say patrician brothers fairfield is a fairly prestigous school, in its area and is definitely a choice to consider. Pats fairfield came second in 2004 behind sefton and was ranked 131. MMC was ranked around the 300 mark, and trinitiy was ranked around the 240's... and the rest i forget.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Go to sefton High its pretty easy to get in, its selective and ranked 26-7th i think out of all the high schools NSW.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
timlay said:
hey same year! *high five*. =]
well i'm not sure of anything in Bankstown. But a couple of my friends live in Bankstown, so i suppose it's not that far away. I know theres this um. Marist Bros. or something in Kogarah. Not that far. But then again the train system would probably take an hour from bankstown --> sydenham --> kogarah. =/ I go to sydney boys. Of course it doesn't really matter, i know i'm gotta get a pretty bad mark. Feel retarded. but yeah. ... *runs*
neck up before i slap you.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
politik said:
Marist College Kogarah (went there year 7 to 10)
De La Salle Ashfield (went there 11 to 12)
La Salle Bankstown (was thinking of going there 11 to 12)
Patrician Brothers Lewisham (too many stupid people to bring you down)

There are more, like Trinity Auburn, etc.
Heh, you wouldve been year below me.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Decent, smallish grades so you were a pretty close-knit group. Most of my classes ranged from 8-15 students. Other than maths, they weren't that flash hot academically, i'd say about 10 students got over 90 uai, theres always someone that gets 99 though. Pretty good at sport though in the MCC competition. As for the area, personal preference i guess.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I dunno about last year, in my year la salle won the A grade soccer, pretty much all the volleyball ages (the seniors came first in teh state most years and represented at the nationals), lost the finals in A grade league to randwick, we had an Australian ranked tennis player who pretty much won every MCC tournament from year 7-12.

philzy

HSC
hey everybody,

can some1 tell me all christian schools in menai plz thanks.
i know there is a really good 1 there with a good name but i dont know the name of the skool

thanks,

philzy

gracie007

HSC
Would you be willing to board at a private school somewhere closer to the city? Thts always an option, but a hard one.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
philzy said:
hey everybody,

i know there is a really good 1 there with a good name but i dont know the name of the skool

thanks,

philzy

Sutherland Shire Christian School ???

n8r

HSC
dont go to lasalle bankstown it is the worst school. teachers are crap, uai is shit the only thing there good at is sports. alot of stupid people to bring you down.

jessica.ann

HSC
philzy said:
hey everybody,

thanks,

philzy
hey i went to inaburra in menai well bangor from yr 7 til 10
i hated it..
its a baptist school, they get ok results lik 5-10 ppl above 90 UAI each yr
the standard used to b alot higher but has dropped recently...
it was once heaps hard to get into but now u cud get in there pretty easy i reckon.
its a typical shire school tho, if u know what i mean
feel free to pvt msg me if u have any other questions about the school...
other schools in that area include
aquanis is catholic, sutho shire christian, st pats at sutherland is catholic, de la cronulla is catholic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)