What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (1 Viewer)

the leader

HSC
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I thought it would be a good opportunity for all the bad asses to share their stories.

I, for one, distributed posters poking fun at the teachers through homerooms; and I had to have an "interview" with the assisstant principal, my dad had to tag along and I was threatened with suspension. The school didn't seem to see the humour in the work, but it was pretty damn funny.

That's the worst I've done (I'm a bit of a square), so show me how it's done people!!

the leader

HSC
thanks mate. I didn't actually end up getting disciplined coz i didnt actually break any rules, but my mates wouldve punched on with the year coordinator if they did suspend me.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Roasted marshmellows on Bunsen Burners and ATE in the LABS!!! :O

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Roasted marshmellows on Bunsen Burners and ATE in the LABS!!! :O
clear violation of work safety in the labs!!!!!!!!!

how could you- think of your workmates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
i blew up a few thermometers in science class in year 9, by holding them in the Bunsen burner flame.

last year repeatedly i spammed the school computers with messages to all the students during SDD.

Lori.

HSC
some friends and i trashed a bathroom once, we threw toilet paper all over the place and graffitied the place...yeh I was a wild child LOL
Neways, a teacher must've seen me walk outta the bathroom and she pulled me outta my class to clean it all up

sullystar25

HSC
a guy 2 years above me streaked through graduation assembly, and grafitied buildings with "nudity is not a crime". :)

HSC
a group of yr8 or 9 studens at my school graffitied a maths room...i think they either got suspended or expelled and the school called the police...

nwatts

HSC
i was a smartass to a student teacher once, got an afternoon detention

was fucken ridiculous. i used to ruin expensive shit all the time, gave me an arvo for being myself.

HSC
nwatts said:
i was a smartass to a student teacher once, got an afternoon detention

was fucken ridiculous. i used to ruin expensive shit all the time, gave me an arvo for being myself.
hahaha we have no such thing as after school detention... the max they can keep us in is 10 minutes...

ice ken

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
hahaha we have no such thing as after school detention... the max they can keep us in is 10 minutes...
have saturday detention???

HSC
no detention after school and no school on saturday coz the parents didnt like their daughters staying late...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)