muck up day (1 Viewer)

jamiecarter

HSC
wasnt sure where to post this, but i thought this would be alright.
has anyone thought about it / planned anything yet?
we are in the planning stage at the moment, collecting funds and... materials for the day.

share your crazy ideas.

evansc

HSC
N/A
last day of school is definately going off. lot of weird suggestions from my grade in general... riding scooters all day, wearing underwear externally etc... our school's a bit casual about the whole thing. we have to organise it ourselves.

jamiecarter

HSC
ours is hiring security because they are scared of what we are going to do.
but most of what we have planned is pretty tame
stuff like releasing helium balloons in the gym or some other high ceiling building. because they would take forever to come down
bean bag beans all over the place
and glitter
and just basic crap like that

SophE

HSC
our school used to hire a bus and security for our big party, but a bunch of parents went ballistic and now someone has to drive. parents... but theres still a severe lack of good ideas regarding last day of school...

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
our school banned our muckup day altogether :(

but every grade before us though has still managed to pull an awesome prank of some sort at least :D

SophE

HSC
so whats your awesome prank going to be? give me some ideas for ours...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Traditionally at my school, it has been water bombs. :D

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
We have a new principal who has totally banned anything to do with muck-up day. They even said that the words "muck-up day" don't even exist at our school. We pretty much can't do anything or we'll get suspending and "risk expulsion". I don't really care, it's not like it isn't going to be fun anyway. We get to organise a Year 12 day where we can all do something together as a grade.

jeremyandrews

HSC
hows about getting a piglet, covering it in grease, throw it in a hallway and then lock the doors at either end so its stuck in there, do it before lunch when people are still in their rooms and when they try to catch it..... dear god

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
we're not allowed a muck up day...they threatened us with expulsion (despite the fact that we'll have GRADUATED from school so there's not a lot they can do...unless they wanted to withhold our hsc's or something). i think it's crap. nobody has ever done anything really dangerous or stupid...usually people like swim in the dam for a dare because its so rank, camp in the quad, steal the bins, nude runs, that sort of thing, nothing terribly offensive. so why the ban? bastards.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Why the ban? Well, people have been known to make pipe-bombs and bring them along. Once again, reckless, callous behaviour spoils everyone's fun.

And water bombs, Riviet ... I hope you guys get bonus points for creativity ...

Theidiot

HSC
well how do these ideas sound for my high school muck up day

#1 Hide about 4 dozen eggs around my suybschool so when the next years yr 7s find one and knock one it will stink up the class room for a couple of days

#2 throw some incredibly stinky stink bombs which have been proven when we were in yr 8 to stink out a class room for a week in to the teachers study

#3 move one of the teachers cars in to the middle of the school walk way (inspired by my mums muck up day the boys moved a morris minor in between to poles so the guy couldnt reverse or drive out)

#4 yet another smell one, prawns in the heating vents

im looking for more ideas so any one got more

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL , gosh you guys are so creative.
The one lasr year was normal. Just uniform switches and chalk drawings everywhere

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL , gosh you guys are so creative.
The one lasr year was normal. Just uniform switches and chalk drawings everywhere
Oh dear god, please never mention uniform switches "ever" again -.- My eyes bled from seeing the photo of last year's guys running around in fucking netball skirts... The mere thought makes me feel like throwing myself thru the window in front of me right now... *shudder

We don't get a muck up day, cos school wants to keep its nonexistant reputation. Not like I care, so meh.

As for ideas, I heard a rumor at my old primary in Taiwan (Since I wasn't there for the graduation) that the entire class dropped guavas on the teacher's car and leaving dents all over it. Everyone hated him, so they all did it, or that's what I was told anyway XD They also smeared egg over the tyres IIRC XD

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Haha , what`s wrong with uniform switching ?
I rekn it`s an awesome idea - although it`s cliche these days ... but yeah you know guys , they`ll prolli wear like flaps or something (instead of the skirts LOL).

Quite a few people did it last year - was kinda freaky seeing hairy legs sticking out from skirts and dresses.

Ahahaha & LOVE that prank you mentioned ! We should try it :D

amyg238

HSC
They banned muck up day at my school, although chalking on the basketball courts is allowed. They've done all the cool stuff already though, like "THEY MADE ME DO IT"...or those crime scene body outlines.

We're thinking of jumping the fence one night and camping in the hall...the alarms would probably go off though. Actually, most likely.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
Haha , what`s wrong with uniform switching ?
I rekn it`s an awesome idea - although it`s cliche these days ... but yeah you know guys , they`ll prolli wear like flaps or something (instead of the skirts LOL).

Quite a few people did it last year - was kinda freaky seeing hairy legs sticking out from skirts and dresses.

Ahahaha & LOVE that prank you mentioned ! We should try it :D
Freaky, disturbing, malformed, revolting, disgusting, repulsive, whatever you wanna call it. The horror at the mere thought... *lots of shivering, despite the sun blasting in my face ATM

You wanna try the guava thing? Be sure not to get caught >.>;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)