Whats happening to KNOX? (1 Viewer)

CandE

HSC
I went past Knox yesterday by train and noticed that it was one big hole. The entire oval and the seating around the oval has been dug up and removed. I feel sorry for the HSC students there.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I went past it Sunday, looked perfectly ovalish to me.

ekirii

iota
HSC
Just to greycats...

do you actually know anyone from knox well enough to make that presumption? sure, there are those 'rich arrogant pricks' and sure, some may dominate the school. they may be spendthrifts and not have the best education. however, it's sort of unreasonable to assume that everyone who goes there (and any private school for that matter) is like that. because - surprise, surprise - you can't put everything under an umbrella like that, especially if you don't know people.

i hope i don't sound uptight etc but seriously, that kind of assumption is so elementary public school vs. private school.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
If you look at the post dates there's about a years difference between the second and third- so I doubt it was -that- fast.

And eitherway, who really cares? It's Knox- the only people who go there are rich arrogant pricks who've got nothing better to do than spend mummy or daddies money on an education which isn't that great from what I've seen of all the people who've graduated from there.
OH wait, that's like Barker too! The similarities are scaaary.

wendybird

HSC
exactly.

i mean pfft- since when did anyone care that much about knox? they've already got sticks up their butts as it is. :sleep:

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
ekirii said:
Just to greycats...

do you actually know anyone from knox well enough to make that presumption? sure, there are those 'rich arrogant pricks' and sure, some may dominate the school. they may be spendthrifts and not have the best education. however, it's sort of unreasonable to assume that everyone who goes there (and any private school for that matter) is like that. because - surprise, surprise - you can't put everything under an umbrella like that, especially if you don't know people.

i hope i don't sound uptight etc but seriously, that kind of assumption is so elementary public school vs. private school.
Well from the people I've seen and know, the vast majority a wankers, and fit under the umbrella of faggotry, while a tiny minority are stuck out in the rain that is of normalness.

Not once did I say private schools are better or worse than public you put me under your own little umbrella of being a bigot- which to an extent I am, but I only said Knox and Barker are like that. Other private schools go quite well with their teaching ways, just two said ones usually fail miserably and end up working at daddy's company.

Nuff said on that- I'm not going to post in this thread again else I'll get banned for not holding back.
Have a happy life ! :)

readert

HSC
Hmm, i haven't really heard that much from Knox. I know Aloysius is top CAS school, and i have no idea where Knox is on the scale of CAS schools in terms of HSC results...?

Evilo

HSC
greycats - feel free to make huge generalisations.

Yeah like *every* school you get wankers, It's particulary obvious at knox because of the uniform - those indivduals stand out like a sore thumb. You might be suprised but most of people who go there are actually pretty nice guys - well i'll speak for myself (and my friends) as an ex knox boy. The "tools" will just fail at life as i've witnessed in the last 12 months.
Regards EvilO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)