Easiest subject (1 Viewer)

sly_skittle

HSC
What do you think is the easiest HSC subject?
which subject don't you have to study for (much) and still get high 80+ marks?

I nominate general maths and senior science- you really only need common sense and to memorise a few areas of the syllabus to almost guarantee yourself an 80+ mark.

T

Testpilot

It will really depend on the individual student. Some students may find 4U maths easy while finding a subject that is seen is easy very difficult. So i guess it depends on your own strengths or weaknesses. However there are subjects that are sterotypically seen as easy.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
when i did mine back in 2005, id have to say mathematics

Wackedupwacko

HSC
can i be a fag and say 4u maths? which automatically includes 3u maths? (tis tru... i spent minimal effort in it and i expect a band 6 for it) no but honestly jap....god when was the last time i did work in that bludgy subject...... thinks back..... o when the teacher forced us to do it... XD possibly one of the easiest do zero work all year subjects if u have a knack for it...

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Science subjects are easiest for me, as is English. I have most trouble with maths.

Wackedupwacko

HSC
well how do u define easy.... i cna tell u i have done less homework for maths in yr 12 than in yr 11.... (for 4u and 3u) and japanese i never did any work to start with.. and yes i want premiers all rounder award (i might be able to get it... depends on my phys and eng results)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Biology. And English had its moments too, though I don't profess to be particularly brilliant at it even if I did find it easy most of the time.

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If you're like me, you'll find Mathematics Extension 2 easier than Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 unit Mathematics....lol figure that out!
Also, in term 4 last year, Extension 2 people also had to do the 2 unit assessment tasks in case they dropped down and some people at my school who did Extension 2 almost failed their 2 unit exam whilst acing the Extension exams! So in a way they were glad they didn't have to do the 2 unit HSC exam or else they would fail it.....lol

Last edited:

Loza33

HSC
Sam. said:
My God. General Maths.
How can you say General maths if you don't even do it?? I am not saying that it isn't easy.. because it is... but not for everyone... there is people in my class who do so much work and still don't do very well..... So how can you judge something that you don't even do?

ryn101

HSC
:) Visual Design <-------------------------- hehe, were' bludging half the time

Wackedupwacko

HSC
Trebla said:
If you're like me, you'll find Mathematics Extension 2 easier than Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 unit Mathematics....lol figure that out!
Also, in term 4 last year, Extension 2 people also had to do the 2 unit assessment tasks in case they dropped down and some people at my school who did Extension 2 almost failed their 2 unit exam whilst acing the Extension exams! So in a way they were glad they didn't have to do the 2 unit HSC exam or else they would fail it.....lol
puts hand up thats me... except hte 2u bit... that really should be basic knowledge but yea i find 4u so much easier than 3u. i also happend to have a terrible term4 2u exam... (relatively) got like ~80% whilst most other 4u ppl got like 100 or 95+

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Yeh, I think it depends on the individual. For me, it's Chinese Continuers and then Japanese Contiinuers after that.

iPud

HSC
Visual Arts. Half the total mark is based on your artwork.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Oh , um for me it'd be 2u Maths.
Wow you guys actually think 4U is easier ? God I hate 4u .. there aren't any links to 3u so maybe thats why you guys find it easier hahahs. I just .. I duno. I struggle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)