Blakehurst High School (1 Viewer)

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
I am sure everyone has heard about what happened at Blakehurst High School, but it doesn't seem like the full story has been told.

Does anyone go to that school? Does this teacher and that student have a history?

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
it's most likely been blown up to large proportions by the media in an attempt to stir another riot.

bloody media, they'll feed off anything.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I agree with pinkly. 'Give the public what they want'.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
I go to that school. And the teacher is always hysterical and didn't mean any offence. He meant it in the sence that he didn't want to argue with the student. He has formally apoligsed to the student and regrets saying it. Blakehurst High is a good school, and this tiny little even should not affect that reputation in the way that it probobly has.

The Agent

HSC
I don't know anything about the school but that student is in the wrong. He is just looking for some money.

I was called all sorts of things by my teachers. That student just thinks because hes a muslim and that gives him the right to play the victim card. Boo Hoo.

steban

violin dude
HSC
i go to this skool, zac is a fool, like cmon, this happened in june, why bother argueing now! and its like, seymour just set a date for the assessment like, there was no need to argue for an extension, but he did, teacher just said i dont wanna negotiate 'LIKE a terrorist' so he didnt really imply that zac was a terrorist anyway, eeesh, but yeah, our skool isnt like bad or anything, just one joke dosent make our school a shithole.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Wow, what a big difference that one word can make! In the newspapers it says: "i dont wanna negotiate WITH a terrorist". Why would they spin it like that...

The Agent

HSC
The argument was over an assignment?

So much of this was left out of the newspapers.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
seymour was a cool teacher. though i have my regrets with him since he accused me of plagarising my history extension majorwork.

however, on the whole he was a dedicated teacher and didnt deserve the shake up that happened. i was a prefect in 2005 and had to be on duty in certain school areas and i remember the kid was a troublemaker at the time anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)