pressure on teens!!! (1 Viewer)

Larissa8

HSC
Hi all!
I need your help!
i entered a 'youth of the year' competition thats on first weekend of feb...and i want your comments. i am going to talk about the pressure on teenagers, whether it be from parents, ourselves, media, society, n most of all, the HSC... please tell me what u feel the most pressure from........AND do u think there is too much pressure on teens, or...is it worth it?? why or why not?
please reply id love to hear ur opinions...
love larissa xx

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I don't really ever feel pressured...teenage years are much more carefree than pressured imo...

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol hrmm..
i only feel pressured when i`m surrounded by a whole bunch of people who are smarter than i`m ever capable of achieving.

Season

HSC
Well there is this notion that the score you get at the end of year 12 is the make or break mark that will determine whether in life you will be successful or not.

I reckon that's a bit of pressure

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
My advice is pull a 360 and discuss why the idea of a Youth of the Year award encourages teenagers to write things they would never say otherwise.

HSC
Ahhh, teenagedom. No pressure, just late night drinking and sleeping in.
No pressure!:wave:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Larissa8 said:
Hi all!
I need your help!
i entered a 'youth of the year' competition thats on first weekend of feb...and i want your comments. i am going to talk about the pressure on teenagers, whether it be from parents, ourselves, media, society, n most of all, the HSC... please tell me what u feel the most pressure from........AND do u think there is too much pressure on teens, or...is it worth it?? why or why not?
please reply id love to hear ur opinions...
love larissa xx
Simultaneous fear of being controlled and not being controlled (insecurity/abandonment)

Not being to get sincere help

If, Then.

XXXposure to judgemental creatures

I wouldn't say "too much pressure", because in everystage in life, there are different yet overlapping types of pressure.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
i fear we are too late.
None of us have helped her cause...
tis now the 8th..
and her speech was on the 3/4.
:( all is lost..
pray, tell us how you went.

Hallatia

HSC
I thik there is heaps of pressure in so many different areas, pressure to fit in, pressure to do well, pressure to look good, pressure to be someone else, peer pressure etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)