Leadership 07 (1 Viewer)

pc4pc

HSC
school captains, vice captains, prefects/student leaders anyone? :)

myself - vice cap, student leader

my bad if this has been done for the 07 class before..

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
hhahah..
after 12938123 yearsof being SRC...
i turned down the senior SRC position for 07.
Best thing i ever did.
(L)

Dave2007

HSC
We don't have any class captain, senior garbage monitor, whatever at our school, just prefects. And alas I am not one.

And even the prefects don't do that much (besides the head one, who does all speeches at functions), the rest just have to moderate tuckshop lines, tell people to tuck in their shirts etc...

I think the best way to get leadership expereince is through extracurricular stuff. E.g. if your the leader of a charity organisation, first violin in your school orchestra, the captain of your schools first eleven etc... My main leadership position is that im a company commander (in charge of the training, welfare, food, logistics and activities for 75 people) in the australian army cadets, which is a ridiculos amount of work for year 12, but really rewarding.

nichhhole

HSC
Dave2007 said:
We don't have any class captain, senior garbage monitor, whatever at our school, just prefects. And alas I am not one.

And even the prefects don't do that much (besides the head one, who does all speeches at functions), the rest just have to moderate tuckshop lines, tell people to tuck in their shirts etc...

I think the best way to get leadership expereince is through extracurricular stuff. E.g. if your the leader of a charity organisation, first violin in your school orchestra, the captain of your schools first eleven etc... My main leadership position is that im a company commander (in charge of the training, welfare, food, logistics and activities for 75 people) in the australian army cadets, which is a ridiculos amount of work for year 12, but really rewarding.
Grammar boy i presume?
haha.

pc4pc

HSC
ahahah. i doubt there's 75 people in my school that turns up on a regular basis. i don't think we have much extra curricular program itshay going on in and around our school.

Dave2007

HSC
nichhhole said:
Grammar boy i presume?
haha.
Just as I looked around my shoulder for a stalking ninja :ninja:I realised that info is in my profile. Well-played, sherlock :wave: (I love smileys :santa:)

Anyway what do you have for/against grammar people?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Dave2007 said:
Just as I looked around my shoulder for a stalking ninja :ninja:I realised that info is in my profile. Well-played, sherlock :wave: (I love smileys :santa:)

Because you guys also didn't win any GPS premierships in 2006.

nichhhole

HSC
Dave2007 said:

haha ahh i didnt see the profile..
jsut ur description of the leadership stuff at grammar..
very distinct..
hahah...
and against them?
we lost mock trial to u guys last year by some 15 points or soemthing.
[not bad, considering we beat st caths by 80]

Dave2007

HSC
How coincidental, I am also a 1sts debater, mock trial-doing type person.

And simonloo its these obscure things grammar excels at far more than GPS rowing :)

nichhhole

HSC
Dave2007 said:
How coincidental, I am also a 1sts debater, mock trial-doing type person.

And simonloo its these obscure things grammar excels at far more than GPS rowing :)

Indeed it is.
So you're a mocktrial-doing type person, not an actual mock trial person.
!
haha...
WE debate in different comps,
so i guess we'll never see who has the better [math] debating skills ;p

^ [the result of too many math classes.... et al.. ie... 'you're one over cos C ;p]

cambo'sfinest07

HSC
Im captain of 2007 and it was the best thing i could have done i did have doubts but none now they are all gone and its worth it DONT GIVE UP!!!!

CAMBO'5 F1N35T 07
xoxox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)