Half Yearly Exams... (1 Viewer)

Loza33

HSC
Well, Mine are two weeks away...... on the 28th of March they start.... Which happens to be my best friends birthday.. sucks for him... But anyway...

I'm scared... I guess they will be fun (exams always are...) and once they are over it will be awesome.... But they are quite significant... Up until now.. it was always.. "exams... freak, freak, study" then over... throw out work, dont think about again... But now.. they arejust a stepping stone.. a practice even... maybe that should make them less daunting.... But it doesnt... If we stuff up these exams what does that say??

Also after these... one more practice; trials.. and then actual H.S.C!!

ARGH!

Haha... i'm freaking out a little tonight... Also im getting an operation on thursayd... so now i just lie in bed, high on drugs hahaha and try to study... we are just hoping im going to be ok by the actual exams... two weeks to be fine... and that includes catching up on missed work.... ARGH!!

Anyway, how is everyone else feeling about half-yearlys? Impending or past?:worried:

princesskt

HSC
yea mines in about 2 weeks too, i think they'll be ok i guess. my marks seem to have improved in some of my subjects since i changed schools so im alright bout those subjects.. but others.. hmm.. im just hoping and praying i pass (as well as studying hehe)

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
ahahahah mines NEXT WEEK! all subjects.. i gues its okay becaus i have 1 exam eah day ** phew

im starting to feel exhausted from intense 6 hr days!

rah~ tutor tomro.. need to do HOMEWORK!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
kimii said:
ahahahah mines NEXT WEEK! all subjects.. i gues its okay becaus i have 1 exam eah day ** phew

im starting to feel exhausted from intense 6 hr days!

rah~ tutor tomro.. need to do HOMEWORK!
I hope I get 1 exam per day too, after timetable coordinator contradicted himself.

kimii

UltimateMEMBER :D
HSC
f3nr15 said:
I hope I get 1 exam per day too, after timetable coordinator contradicted himself.
O_O really?

so u guys dont knw when ur exams are on?

T____T" i got a weeks notice~

anarekrap

HSC
yeeeeehawwww is the only word to describe the euphoria of finishing my last half-yearly exam. which is what i did today:)

Loza33

HSC
Not fair people who dont have half yearlys!!

Some of my half yearlys dont count but we still have to do them.... practice they say... argh! lol

My timetable is pretty good... they go ffrom Tuesday 27th to Wedesnday 4th... i have tuesday 27th off and friday... Wednesday 28th will suck though... paper one english and ext. history.. but other than that they are good!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Almost finished mine, bio tomorrow and thats it, 5 day weekend w00t, my exam timetable sucked i had 5 exams first week, 2 during the 2nd week.

Sofstar

HSC
Mine's the same as Wooz. 5 exams in 4 days and then 2 in the second week. Ours start next monday. OMG.

goosiegoo

HSC
Gah! Half Yearlies... ugh. Hehe. Mine start on the 26th.. and i haven't done much study really.. at al.. i'm busy with my art and drama progress reports that are also due in. But my exam timetable is good.. i have 2 on the first monday, a drama prac on wednesday, 1 on friday and then 1 on the next monday and two on thursday. Very spaced out. :D Good luck all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)