is that possible to change school at yr 12? (1 Viewer)

leisl1990

HSC
for some reason my family gotta move to sydney this year,

im currently doing yr 11 in wollongong?

is that possible to change school after i finish off yr 11 this year?

if i can, can i catch up the new schoolz course. cos the progress of thecourse might differ.

thank u.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
yes you can BUT

i highly recommend you to change school asap, yr 12 is a very bad time to change schools, because you'll have to make new friends, adapt to the new environment, get used to the teachers, all the while you have to battle through your hsc. make sense?

as a trend, i found that sydney high school teaches a bit faster/harder than schools in wollongong (i have friends there), so yea, you might find it hard to keep up. another reason to change school now.

princesskt

HSC
i changed at the end of term 4 in yr 12... it wasnt too bad. ive been here for bout 7 weeks and ive found it a better school n everyone says ive settled in good and all. but i would recommend changing asap coz subjects could different, and u hav making new friends and trying to settle in and all that. its so not impossible.. coz ive done it.. but just yea. change at the beginning of yr 12 if u can.. so u can hav ur subjects done n hav time 2 settle in n make friends n get to know the teachers and yeah.. hope it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)