Formals ? (1 Viewer)

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
when and where is your school having it?

mine:
Hills SPorts High
21st Sept / Cropley House

we wanted a cinderella/masque theme but school just wanted it to be "Traditional" damn school

Loza33

HSC
Our school doesnt have a yr 12 formal... it is called the Blue, black and Gold (our school coulours) ball... and it is kinda of dedicated to the yr 12's.. we have partners and get introduced nad all that.. but it is more of a 'end of year ball and this is our leaving class' kinda thing... But it is still awesome!!

It is:
17th november
At the Entertainment centre

After party - pub maybe.. or if someone else has it.. last year it was at a soccer hall....

Date - hm.. undecided yet..

Dress... anthea crawford, elctric bluey, green with sea shells kinda embroided on the bust...

Loza33

HSC
tamaranadine said:
we get a dinner with our parents... how lucky
is that it?

We get that, called the Valedictory Dinner on the 27th September.. (the night before my 18th party!!!) and it is the day we finish school.... We also have a big valedictory assessmbly with the whole school that day...

Plus the ball!!!

IceOnFire

HSC
My is on Nov 22nd.

It is somewhere in Leighcart.

Lols it is still too early to think about formal la~

kloudsurfer

HSC
So annoyed...we havent booked a venue yet because the no one can agree on where we should go!

Our yr advisor wants it at some crappy place in Wollongong, instead of the place in the city that our school has had it every yr like forever!

So yeah, dunno yet.

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
goulburn supermax

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
you guys allowed to take people outside of school?

xoxo

HSC
Unwant3d said:
we arent allowed - im guessing the risk of gatecrashers or something???
i guess though i can kinda see points on both side
we arent allowed to take people even in school - so for those who have a bf/gf younger than them they are out and those who have one outside are also out - but then again sometimes it can be quite an awkward experience for the 'outsider' even if they are made to feel as comfortable as possible [i speak from experience]
in the end, i see it as the last time your grade will be together as one and its a thing you should celebrate together.

although we cant take people to the formal the school kinda half organises or at least helps us plan out after party which is a cruise thing but as a grade we decide whether we want to be able to take others - and for most of the years they have decided against it - which i think is fair enough also.

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
were not allowed either,

though everyone that wanted to go to the formal as someones date would go to the afterparty anyways!!

justCARLA

HSC
Mine's the 22nd of June...
There's no theme but it's going to be fairly good I think, the Parents & Friends Assoc. organises it and it's going to be at Albert by the Lake, in Albert Park..
the afterparty is going to be at a club in the city.. $25p/p incl alcohol which is awesome :)
I've got my dress fitting on saturday morning! exciting..
xx

Loza33

HSC
Unwant3d said:
Yeah, it is good! We can take people outside of school or in the year younger.... im guessing.. well last year they were allowed, but i think they voted on it... im pretty sure all of our year will want to invite others plus it is more money for hte school! haha

And as for guests we can have heaps... we get a table each, and then if there is more you can have more tables.... its like $100 pp. though, but as i said before, it is not a focused yr 12 night...

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
Unwant3d said:
mmhmm..

and they have to have a penis....

[we're an all girls school and aren't allowed to take girls..]
hhaha
:)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
IceOnFire said:
My is on Nov 22nd.

It is somewhere in Leighcart.

Lols it is still too early to think about formal la~
umm..
most probably La Montage... [or however u spell it.....!] in Leichardt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)