Formals? who are you taking? (1 Viewer)

mzduxx2006

HSC
Just out of curiosity. My shyt schoooool wont allow us to bring anyone from outside of school. THIS SUCKS big time!! :( does anyone else's school allow them to bring people from outside the school community for their dates?

goosiegoo

HSC
Don't think ours does. We're aloud guests but no one as a date.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
goosiegoo said:
Don't think ours does. We're aloud guests but no one as a date.
huh? guests but not dates?
how does that work??
*confused*
but yeah the formal commitee [school is apparently having nothing to do with the formal. meh i think it's better that way.] said that they wanted the formal to be a celebration of US finisheing hte HSC so they didnt want people bringing outsiders or whatever. and besides, there are 200 people in the grade. could you imagine if everyone brought another person?!
we can, however, bring up to two people to the afterparty.
but i'm not too fussed.
one of my friends asked me to go with him so it should be fun!!

Bank$

HSC
My school is sooo shit they wont let us take any1 to the formal and we ONLY HAVE LIKE 90 PPL in our grade !
My schools shitness is further justified as we still havent got our JERSEYS i mean yeah they came on the 6th of June but had to get sent back cause of all these errors i mean a few errors is alrite BUT HAVING NO 07 on the back is bullshit !

goosiegoo

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
huh? guests but not dates?
how does that work??
*confused*
Oh, well, at the beginning of the grad we get 'announced' to everyone... an we walk down and get out certificates and crap, and we are supposed to be 'announced' with our date, but you can be with a small group of your friends too.
And we're aloud four guests, who sit on seperate tables to us.

And... we call it the grad, because i'm pretty sure we get out graduation certificates then. I think. And therefor, parents and family, etc, come.

sammygirl

HSC
hmmm. well, at my school, we cant bring anyone from outside of our school, or anyone from outside our own year to the formal. BUT, we can bring closest family. which i dont wana do. its a formal, most people will be drinking a bit, i know i will, and i'l be havin fun with my friends and "date" (who is just my closest guy friend, love him), so i dont really want my uptight parents sittin there talkin to teachers n my friends n just judgin me for actin immature or bein to happy (dont scoff, got in trouble for bein "too" excited over hearin a while ago id be seein my cousin, who i hadnt seen for 7 years).
anyways.
we cant take anyone from not in our own year n im goin with a mate so yea...

justCARLA

HSC
At my school, in yr11 we weren't allowed to bring anyone from outside of the yr11 students, however this year we can bring whoever we wanT!

it's in 2 weeks and i am so so soooooooooooooo excited. i had my dress made and got it back today!

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
Bank$ said:
My school is sooo shit they wont let us take any1 to the formal and we ONLY HAVE LIKE 90 PPL in our grade !
My schools shitness is further justified as we still havent got our JERSEYS i mean yeah they came on the 6th of June but had to get sent back cause of all these errors i mean a few errors is alrite BUT HAVING NO 07 on the back is bullshit !
omgosh where did u send ur jerseys.. ours were sent over 10 weeks ago n they stuffed ours up aswell..retards how the hell can u stuff up a jersey

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
Just out of curiosity. My shyt schoooool wont allow us to bring anyone from outside of school. THIS SUCKS big time!! :( does anyone else's school allow them to bring people from outside the school community for their dates?
Wow. Weird. I thought schools would allow you to bring dates. Mine does.

~untitled~

HSC
Were alowed to arrive with a partner (from out of the school, or in the school) , but everyone in the year is presented on their own. But at our school u generally only take a partner if your actually with them, otherwise u just go with a group of friends.

goosiegoo

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Were alowed to arrive with a partner (from out of the school, or in the school) , but everyone in the year is presented on their own. But at our school u generally only take a partner if your actually with them, otherwise u just go with a group of friends.
Yeah, i don't intend to take a partner. I'll be going with a small group of my friends...

(-(-.(-.-).-)-)

HSC
don't wanna bring nobody coz ill hav 2 pay 4 tiket :(
Also the formal should be all about me !!
but yeah im just cheap :p

Winged-Villain

HSC
generally our school lets the year 12's take a date but apparently last year there was a big shit storm about tickets and people changing their partners so they are talking about not letting us bring a partner unless we are going out with them. Our year has 20 people in it and only 3 have a boyfriend or girlfriend. so that will be 23 people not counting teachers or parents. i think that sux. we are all planning to pretend we go out with our partners just for that night.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
ha ha, we can take who we want as long as the school approves them, partners have to come up to the school and get checked out so that the school knows they dont look like they'll cause trouble or sell drugs or whatev. only thing is i have like 3 options and dont know who to take!

kloudsurfer

HSC
We are allowed to take people.

I dont know if ill take someone, theres only one person i can think of to take and it would just be a big hassle...

Just a thought, whos supposed to pay for the dates ticket? The person whos formal it is or the date?

If its the person who's formal it is, im not taking anyone! Yr 12 is making me poor! (especially now that I have to pay for petrol in my car!)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
nichhhole said:
ok.
last night.
friday/
best friend hooked up with my formal date
:|... formal is on thrusday.

but thats ok.
i found a new one.
:)
and he's hotter..
(L) and the other one shaved his head when he was drunk so i'm over him anywayw.

i still can;t believe she did that..

but i don't mind
new date (L)!
Hehe, it's all working out for you isn't it nichole? :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)