Studying (1 Viewer)

aricho

HSC
N/A
hey

have any of you got any tips for studying longer
i start studying at like 8ish, trying to have a 10 min break every hour or two, and study diff subjects in 2 hour blocks. but by the time i get to about 12 or 1, im really bored and unmotivated

how do i get back into it?

thanks for your help

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
aricho said:
hey

have any of you got any tips for studying longer
i start studying at like 8ish, trying to have a 10 min break every hour or two, and study diff subjects in 2 hour blocks. but by the time i get to about 12 or 1, im really bored and unmotivated

how do i get back into it?

thanks for your help
ahahs.
um.
i`ll tell you what i do - well what works for me anyway.
im a person with like , really poor concentration , so i only study for like 30mins before i take like a 10min break , then get back at it.
also , i write notes on lil flash card things that you noe , i can read on the bus/train or whatever - you can get study done when you're travelling !

dont push yourself so you do like .. 7 hours a day or something .. where only 2 of them were spent ACTUALLY studying. just yeah .. make sure you get the most outa every minute :p

best of luck !!

williamc

HSC
LOL your really bored and unmotivated at 12 or 1. Maybe its becuase your body wants to go to sleep. Maybe start studying earlier?

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
-Get your fitness up and cutting the internet is probably an good idea.
-Write on a piece of paper the tasks you want to complete
-Take breaks after you have clear the list
-Repeat!

d00d34

The Wanderer
HSC
discipline is key. you have to study regularly, whether its 30min blocks or 2 hour blocks. remember that success is dependant on effort.

HSC
I personally can't study beyond 10.30-11, so my question is are you getting the best out of your study in those later hours? Is it possible for you to begin studying earlier than 8?

Of course I don't know how best you study, so my advice may be completely worthless to you. But I do hope that it is worth thinking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)