Newcastle School Closures (1 Viewer)

vertigo9

HSC
N/A
I have recently heard rumours of schools being closed throughout Newcastle in light of the feirce stroms that ravaged the coast on Friday. Anyone have any news/links on this? I really don't want to go tos chool on Tuesday.

Shakugan

HSC
You can call 49249999 and ask about a particular school. It would seem that I myself will not be attending school tomorrow. It is not such a bad thing, considering I will now have enough time to study for an Extension 2 Maths test that I have otherwise avoided due to power outages and other considerations.

electrofatness

HSC
That number is engaged I just tried it, but they'll be reading a full list of schools on the radio on 1233am just after the 3 o'clock news

~untitled~

HSC
You guys that dont have to go to school are soo lucky! At our school, through floods and everything, they still make yr 12 go!

electrofatness

HSC
It's awesome because I have a 3u maths test tomorrow and my school's closed! Yes! However they're getting at least yr12 back by wednesday...alas

jirwin

HSC
its just another disadvantage of being in yr 12... i ahve my trials next week, so thats probably why my school is still open (its only a yr11 and 12 school) so the principal would think "better have it open cos of trials" yet i think that being at home would be more productive for me... oh and i have my needle which is another reason why they would still have it open

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)