creepy teachers! (1 Viewer)

caseylee

HSC
i have a teacher who is really old and crusty! he has slime building up in the corners of his mouth and it makes me sick! the thing is... i think he has a thing for me!!!
eg: the other day, it was raining and i was waiting for the bus and all of a sudden he come up to me and shoves a book in my face and said i forgot it, but it wasnt mine, so he had to walk all the way back to the other side of the school in the rain, just for me!:eek:

TessaVance89

HSC
At my school we have a perv, I wont tell his name but those of us from Singleton High will know whom i refer to. He looks down girls tops and up skirts!

Elo89

HSC
OMG casey... i remember that cos i was there. I would so be careful around him. Dont let your guard down.teehee

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
A big problem these days is that kids are easily influenced by news papers. and television.
I think you're over reacting.

caseylee

HSC
Without Wings said:
Or maybe he was just trying to be nice...i.e he noticed someone left their book behind, thought it was yours and attempted to return it as you may need it for study purposes that night or worry over losing your book etc.
umm no... he gives up his lunch time to find songs for me (hes a music teacher) and omg when i bought coffee at the machiene, he diped his finger in it!!!!

T

Testpilot

You have a few choices:

1. Report him to the relevant people.
2. Talk to him about it.
3. Continue bitching and do nothing.
4. Get over it and do nothing.

However posting on an internet forum does nothing but achieve number 3.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
TessaVance89 said:
At my school we have a perv, I wont tell his name but those of us from Singleton High will know whom i refer to. He looks down girls tops and up skirts!
what? why the hell are you protecting him? tell us the filthy slimebucket's name.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Lots of teachers are passionate about their work and helping students and give up their time to assist students....

Anyways assisting you by giving up time to help you with your music work and giving you a school book that he thought you had forgotten isn't really what i call 'innappropriate behaviour'. But maybe there is other behaviour that you don't wish to mention publicly on the internet...If you are concerned though talk to your school counsellor or someone in charge about what is innappropriate behaviour and their opinions on what has happened...
yeah, she should see the school counsellor, especially that he dips his finger in her coffee (eww) :eek:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
caseylee said:
and omg when i bought coffee at the machiene, he diped his finger in it!!!!
errr wtf? !LOLO!LO!LOLO!LO!LOLO! serious?

Aye wait a minute, they don't sell coffee at school?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
f3nr15 said:
its annoying when teachers tell you off literally right next to your face and they havent even taken a mint or kept their breath from smelling bad
LOL I agree !
that`s foul

caseylee

HSC
f3nr15 said:
its annoying when teachers tell you off literally right next to your face and they havent even taken a mint or kept their breath from smelling bad
he does eat farmers friends lol

caseylee

HSC
s-AINT said:

yes we have coffee vending machine thingies lol

caseylee

HSC
s-AINT said:
A big problem these days is that kids are easily influenced by news papers. and television.
I think you're over reacting.
im not over reacting, i just want to let ppl know, im refering to it in a funny (ha ha) way, not, "hes a pedro" way

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Your teacher doesn't sound sleazy or creepy, he sounds nice. He thought he was doing you a favour. Really, we should have more teachers like that in our schools.

jirwin

HSC
s-AINT said:

We have a coffee machine/hot chocolate/whatever, in the Canteen... $1.50 i think, i've never had one lol and we can also make our own tea, coffee and hot chocolate for about 50c in the study centre.... the study centre is also very good for making up noodle cups in winter using the kettle for boiling water :p

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
Your teacher doesn't sound sleazy or creepy, he sounds nice. He thought he was doing you a favour. Really, we should have more teachers like that in our schools.
qFt

my previous maths teacher said once a kid almost slept in for his maths hsc exam and his maths teacher deliberately drove to his house and woke him up, because the teacher new this kid wanted to be a maths teacher and decided he should be given a chance ...

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
f3nr15 said:
qFt

my previous maths teacher said once a kid almost slept in for his maths hsc exam and his maths teacher deliberately drove to his house and woke him up, because the teacher new this kid wanted to be a maths teacher and decided he should be given a chance ...
ahah thats so dedicated , f3nr15.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
not sure if a teacher dipping his finger in your coffee is supposed to be nice really :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)