motivation for Trials 2007 (1 Viewer)

jannny

HSC
School holidays just started, well for me anyway.. We got two weeks to kill ourselves but some people like me lack motivation.

Any tips to keep studying motivation up? thanks.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i was like that.

i had last week off as well, didn't do jack.
i realised, it's much easier if you stop thinkin long term - dont think you need to study for the trials

make a plan. and then follow it day by day.

instead of thinking "i need to finish all this before the trials/end of holidays"
just think "i need to finish all this by today."

block out everything but today...just make the work you've put aside for today - your ultimate aim.

focus on the short term goals instead of long term :)

makes life a lot easier :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
jannny said:
School holidays just started, well for me anyway.. We got two weeks to kill ourselves but some people like me lack motivation.

Any tips to keep studying motivation up? thanks.
What a petty excuse. Don't try to compenstate your lack of discipline to complete the simple task of reading over a textbook, by creating threads, to find individuals who have fallen to your own pitful level.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ take that as motivation at its harshest ;) what else do you need, other than a blow at your dignity?

blackhead

HSC
then ya need a tutor for the last race anyway hahaha!!!:rofl:

~untitled~

HSC
I actually dont mind studying, lol, even enjoyable at times, haha, ok not enjoyable... but not bad either

jannny

HSC
thanks pari for that wonderful suggestion.. short term goal equates to long term goal..

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Maybe take a photo of yourself actually crying and stick onto an A4 piece of paper that has a big "FAIL" written on on top. Stick this in front of you while studying. It might scare you into studying because you'd be afraid of failing perhaps?

I'm thinking this might actually work.

HSC
hmmmm....i printed out a pic of a ferrari [that imma get one day!!!] and stuck it on the wall infront of where i study

James747

HSC
~untitled~ said:
I actually dont mind studying, lol, even enjoyable at times, haha, ok not enjoyable... but not bad either
I sorta agree with you, but just that it depends on the subject. For Japanese I'm ok with it, but with the boring ones like eng and chem... no way I can sit still. =="

yellow_sub

HSC
i have a poster that i made that says "if you dont study you will fail your hsc and not go to university" with a big smily face underneath it.

Sofstar

HSC
^^ That is a brilliant idea. Im gonna do that now.

I considered putting the UAI i want up, but i think that ^^ is a better one.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yellow_sub said:
i have a poster that i made that says "if you dont study you will fail your hsc and not go to university" with a big smily face underneath it.
hahaha i might do that actually.

yellow_sub

HSC
though the obvious irony in that is that now you will spend 30 minutes creating your poster instead of doing work.

HSC
yellow_sub said:
though the obvious irony in that is that now you will spend 30 minutes creating your poster instead of doing work.
u must
1) have a SHIT COMP
2) be a realli slow typer!!!!!
3)have the gayest printer on earth
if it takes u 30 mins to write a couple of words and print it out -_- lmao
GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!!

edit: im onli jking:)

Last edited:

-pari-

HSC
N/A
yellow_sub said:
lol, i agree here. you reach a point where you're so short on time, you just think....screw motivation, just do the work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)