can a school say that a one of its classes is at the top of the state? (1 Viewer)

~pinkiijoy~

HSC
N/A
at this point in time.

curious...

EDIT: can a school KNOW that one of its classes is top of the state at this point in time?

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Only if your school is James Ruse, as they're currently ranked 1st in the state. Its a very hard thing to determine if your class is at the top of the state. In fact, its impossible. You can only assume or surmise that they could portentially be at the top of the state.

HSC
Well it doesn't seem as though it's likely or possible that a school can say a specific class is at the top of the state when there haven't been any direct methods of comparison. Unless they use the SC or something. Which is irrelevant anyway.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I think the teachers just say this to make the class feel better.

HSC
magpam said:
every single one of the students that continued it this year (and even some that didn't) got either a credit, distiction or high distinction (except for me... i felt so left out lol one of the girls in my class was like, "yeah go economics class" and i was like "i never got one" ..."oh i thought everyone did" :()
OMG I feel so sorry for you, something like that would happen to me.
I identify 100%

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
only 2 possible cases - either your class is the only class in the state for that subject

OR you are in the top class for maths in north syd boys high. they are renowned for maths and even ruse people can't argue that.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
whoa really ?
does nth syd boys beat ruse in maths ?
ahahah i didnt know that !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)