late/absent (1 Viewer)

D3Si

HSC
just wondering if u coming late to school is classified as "absent" coz i have been late many times and if it is not called being absent then does anyone knows what is it called and is it included in the final report???
and one more question if u have been absent too many times and u reach a point that couple of more days away can make ur school kick u out or u r on the brink of not meeting hsc requirements then does the school give u any prior warnings or notice????
thanks in advance.....

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
@ our school they put it down as absent , even if you`re there for first period but your name gets accidentally marked off.
or truant or something.
idk , its screwy.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
At my school, a different junior kid runs around every lesson, sending a piece of paper to teachers for them to mark down anyone who isn't in their class. So I guess you're counted as absent if your name appears on that sheet for 6 different lessons that day (Unless there's a double or study period)

I think my school does send warnings to the student's home address if he's absent from school for a large number of days. I had a Korean friend who got expelled this year for the exact reason -.-;

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
At my school, a different junior kid runs around every lesson, sending a piece of paper to teachers for them to mark down anyone who isn't in their class. So I guess you're counted as absent if your name appears on that sheet for 6 different lessons that day (Unless there's a double or study period)

I think my school does send warnings to the student's home address if he's absent from school for a large number of days. I had a Korean friend who got expelled this year for the exact reason -.-;
Yeah our school uses that junior kids thing too. Wtf.
The kid got expelled ? WHOA , strict school there , chinmoku.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
Yeah our school uses that junior kids thing too. Wtf.
The kid got expelled ? WHOA , strict school there , chinmoku.
Lol, yeah. I'm sooo tempted to write as my most memorable school moment: "Witnessing child slavery on a daily basis" <.<

And as for my friend, I wasn't in any of his classes, but other Koreans told me he prolly spends more time in a year eating than turning up to school, so it didn't really come as a surprise when I found out he got expelled >.>;

Gimlian

HSC
Ours is also counted as a "partial absence". We have to report to the lady at the front office, she marks off the time, gives us a sheet which we'd have to lug around for half the day.

SMS's and letters also get sent home to the parents to tell them that we're late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)