Who else has finished? (1 Viewer)

nearlythere...

HSC
Today was our last official day at school. :)

Tomorrow's muck up day and friday we just have an assembly and stuff.

It feels so good, I never have to actually go to class ever again. Now its just study and exams.

who else has finished?

samuel slack

HSC
Last day today for me as well. Got our assembly tommorrow and friday we're having a barbeque and maybe a bit of mucking up... yay!

bellinda

HSC
yeah were the same..

today was last classes... had class parties.. ate soo much.. lol..

then tomorrow is grad rehearsals and trivia.. haha.. whata bore..

then friday is grad..

wow.. nealry there!!!

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
yesterday was our last day. this morning we had the farewell assembly ... muck up tomorrow. i dunno if i will even go. im glad i wont have to see some of them again. wow im mean.

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol we finished last week on mon.
And our muck up day was the week before that ;)

'twas fun. :)

rr.dun.dun

HSC
Yesterday was our last day and today we had the Graduation Assembly.

Does anyone at their school have to wear Graduation Gowns? We were made to for the first time in the school...It wasn't too bad but it's not like we have got some sort of diploma or anything, its High School. My school is too focused on the sport and looks that our school potrays to others.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Yesterday was officially our last day of school, but some of us went back today for a year 12 picnic. :)

samuel slack

HSC
Had our graduation assembly today, *sniff*. Tommorrow's muck-up day, breakfast at 7:30 at our year advisor's house, then, when i give the order. Unleash hell! God, i've just realised how bored im gonna be after the hsc, with nothing but work to fill my time.

starrysky

HSC
I finished on Tuesday. Monday there was a BBQ at school. Graduation in the morning on Tuesday, then Year 12 formal that night (which I didn't go to, and sincerely regret it). Fun fun.

dlesmond

HSC
We had our last day on Monday, went to Jamberoo on Tuesday and had our graduation dinner that night, then Wednesday we had our formal graduation ceremony and Thursday muck up!

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
We finished today. :) we had 2 hours of doing nothing just wandering around in school, then we had our formal graduation assembly..... sad....

lol, basically everyone was crying. I don't how i managed not to cry at all, but maybe i'm just weird. TT_TT"

gah. Now that everything is over (wow) i am forcing myself to officially begin studying tomorrow....

but, i still feel sad about today, and while everyone's at cabaret, i'll just be sitting at home, enjoying the last hours of my freedom before my intensive study program....

I can't believe school's over.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)