Which School? (1 Viewer)

HappyFeet

HSC
My brother is either going to Carlingford High School or Cumberland High School next year. Which one is better and why?

Thanks in Advance.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
For me, these kind of decisions, I would base on my own personal and family relations.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
you guys are freaken drop kicks. the brother asked a simple question, he had 4 replies, none of which answered the question. and wrong turn obviously thinks he's the comedian of the house.

carlingford rips on cumberland in my opinion. they produce better students. obviously speaking from personal experience, with the people i've met. go to the one closer to where you live.

white ferret

HSC
cumberland is my local high school.. ive been there a couple of times, and ive often found syringes and used condoms.. so my opinion of cumbo is basically.. that it sucks..

carlo high does better anyway =)

HSC
I'd say Carlingford High. I went to Cumbo, sure it's not the best school and hasn't received the best publicity of late, but I really enjoyed my time there. If your brother is young and impressionable, he could get easily swayed into joining the wrong crowd. I know each school would probably have these sort of people, but I'm sure he would be better off in Carlo. Carlo gets better HSC results. Of course it all depends on the person, and tbh, I think I turned out alright, despite going to Cumbo...:eek:

HappyFeet

HSC
Thanks for the reply. What about Epping Boys'? Does anyone know the schoo zone for it?

jackattack

HSC
N/A
HappyFeet said:
Thanks for the reply. What about Epping Boys'? Does anyone know the schoo zone for it?
er, epping?

Epping Boys is shit. Breeds lebs and rapists.

HSC
"errr" no you ignorant idiot (jackattack). epping boys is a good school (ranked in the 90s this year) and since it is in the northern areas, it would hardly "breed lebs" considering the majority of the population around the zone is Asian and Anglo-Saxon.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
jackattack said:
er, epping?

Epping Boys is shit. Breeds lebs and rapists.
Don't you think you went a bit too far Jachie? I think Epping Boys is a pretty good school, especially for a public high school which produces good HSC results.

jackattack

HSC
N/A
hahahahahahaha, fuck! i forgot how serious the business of the internet was.

lsdpoon1337

HSC
Carlo high I think is better. However, I think Epping boys is the best public school you could attend.

Try your efforts at a selective school or maybe a GPS school (i.e. Kings, Grammar, High etc...).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)