Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

Norty

This thread is to discuss anything relevant to muckup day/week. For example ideas, photos etc

Hey Guys.
Now is the time to start thining about that one day in our school lives where we get to run absolute riot.
Anyone with any genius ideas or stuff they have seen done b4, could u please post it for the good of yr 12 anarchy instigators around the state.
Cheers and happy anarchy!

Last edited by a moderator:

F.O.B.

My friends and I had this (crap) idea:

We'd set a trap for pigeons on the playgound with a cardboard box and some bread. When we got some we'd spray them with school colours an set them free. Yeah it's lame, but c'mon..

Ruse people: I heard cows can go upstairs but they can't go down.........

dansnation

apparently we dont have an official muck up day anymore.. but i thought it would be pretty funny if we bought a $100 corolla or somethin, and roll it into the school pool... HAVOC!!!!

nothing will beat the year that took sheep up to the top level of our tallest building. :)

SkAnDi

HSC
I go to an Ag school.

Oh the ideas... oh the ideas...

roo

HSC
we can't have a muck-up day.. it's been banned since last year. the year before last yr 12 went a bit too far.. we're a K-12 school and they targeted the little primary school kids with flour and then sprayed vinegar and water on them, making their uniforms all doughy. with the winter tunics they wore, it stuck pretty badly and the dry cleaning bill was sent to the principal.. boo hoooo just 'cause of them argh! :mad:

apparently if we do it this year, we will be expelled automatically, no questions asked. we will be required to go to a different examination centre for the HSC and possibly wont be given our school reference etc.. :( *sigh* bugger eh..

what could i do??! i know last year they just mucked up themselves.. different coloured stockings and ties.. bleeh!

J_Walker

yr 12 a few years back put a cow up the top of one of our blocks once, and as cows cannot travel downstairs , it mad e it har to get it down.

At Tuzza high school however, there is one target we have got and it is not the school.... everyone whjo goes to Turramurra high will know who i am talkign about, some stupid @@!!@@ across the road who keeps on writing rports against everything we do!!!

I think there is some havok coming to her!...( evil laugh)

staree

HSC
N/A
a teacher told us a some pretty cool stories last year.... apparently in his grade, they sneaked some fish behind cupboards and little places here and there so that eventually, (especially in the Christmas holidays) the room would stink of fishiness...... and they wouldn't get into trouble cos they would have left by then...

also, another idea is at the last day of school, put flour or something on top of the fans so that when the fans get turned on...... well, u know what happens.... :D

p00_p00

Originally posted by dansnation
apparently we dont have an official muck up day anymore.. but i thought it would be pretty funny if we bought a $100 corolla or somethin, and roll it into the school pool... HAVOC!!!!

nothing will beat the year that took sheep up to the top level of our tallest building. :)
what we dont have muck up day????? WTF???? Is that cause last yr they splashed paint all over Br Lawrences office?

Well i was personally thinking of getting some strong weed killer and killing all the grass in the entire skool: something like Glyposite or somethin. ANy1 who does Chem, can u give us a good mixture 2 kill some trees, grass etc?

I wanna c Oakhill turn brown!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha yeh i think at our school (ruse), once, they put a cow up in the cameron block, and they're a bitch to get out cos they don't like going down stairs or something.

others let the cows run loose in the school...haha they're huge and heavy so that was funny. some have TP'd the cows...haha everything's about the animals, cos they're stupid and create even more havoc.

umm i dunno any others really. our school don't let us have a muck up day for obvious reasons. so they send us away to the beach for the day, as far away from school as possible.

haha someone from cumbo drew a huge dick on the school oval a while back, using weed killer, so it stayed there for like a year! hahah that was hilarious.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Hmm... Personally I'm against destruction/desecration/defacement (is that a word?) of other people's property, or animals/plants.

However, I think at Pittwater they did the cow thing, and put a couple of staff couches in the trees, and hung something from the flagpole...

Anyways, the Manly lot last year just pelted the assembly (ie. the entire school minus bludgers) with water bombs. Original.

Alex

Our school has said they will suspend us for 4 days. But to hell with it I say. If I get caught I couldnt care less cause I will do more work at home than at school AND I would be known as the guy who stuck to tradition.

When I was in year 9 I was circled by about 20 year 12's and they pelted me with all this shit. It is only fair that I get my turn :p

lizzies85

We arent allowed muck up day, ever since they put up road kill around the school, and then locked some little chickens in the art block and half of them died. However, apparently a couple of years ago at McCarthy ( I go to Penrith High), they got some of the sheep from their ag plot, painted them school colours and stuck them on the train!!! I dont know if its true but one of my friends told me!

thrillhouse

we arent allowed a muck up day, (kings school) so to safe guard the school the Headmaster is going to hire a squad of security guards on that night/day...

...but we can also work the night before ;)

my brothers year threw all the cutlery from the cafeteria kitchens into the swimming pools, put a certain member of staffs car on a log, made a kind on giant sling shot for water ballons, the big kind, not those pesky water bombs...eggs were throw, hoops were cut...

mannnnndy

chocoholic
one interesting idea is 2 take all the toilet doors off their hinges and hide the doors. then the staff would b forced 2 let the students use their toilets *evil laugh*:p another one is 2 cover the entrance 2 the teachers carpark with tacks. it would take a bloody long time 2 clean that up:p and finally fill all the tanks of the toilets with concentrated detergent. BUBBLES!!:D

Alex

Wait for it, wait for it:

• Get water balloons and throw them
  • Get anything that has contents containing fluid and throw it
  • Run away and dont get caught in the act

This should help somewhat :p

On a serious note, a good idea is to make a template for a painted sign and go around the school at night putting it everywhere so when everybody comes back the next day they will see painted signs everywhere with whatever it is you would like to have on it :p

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
A couple of years back the year 12s at manly got all these fish heads and threw them about the school, leaving a long-remembered stench outside our art room

As already mentioned, we had a mass waterbombing on assembly

Another thing, if your librarian is a psycho about taking food into the library (like ours), bring in food store and have a picnic in one of the study rooms

Marianna

last years yr 12 got dead rats and nailed them to the pergolas at school as well as made up simulated soiled sanitary pads and threw them in the gardens the threw our park benches in the neighbour's pool and the usual honey on the railings, balloons with vinegar, oil or fish oil over archways, sprinklers all through the school and then hundreds of balloons all through the staff room

because of this and the pranks of years before us we aren't allowed to have a muck up day as such but we do put together our own concert

one year the local catholic boy's school (Holy Cross) came early in the morning and wrote with spray paint on the road HCC 2000 and egged a charade parked in front of the school which lookied like it could have been a student car but was a staff, cops went to their school quite funny at the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)