Upset.... (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
does anyone feeel that now that their HSC is all over.. they did worse than they originally felt straight after the exam? like its been a while since the ext 1 exam.. and i thought i got at leat 70% raw.. now i belive it has dropped to 54%..... :(

tempco

HSC
Don't think about it. Try and focus on something else, rather than how you think you did in the HSC. You'll probably be shocked when you get your mark... and wonder how the hell you did so good :p

Optimism is a plus as well :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
does anyone feeel that now that their HSC is all over.. they did worse than they originally felt straight after the exam? like its been a while since the ext 1 exam.. and i thought i got at leat 70% raw.. now i belive it has dropped to 54%..... :(

you're in year 11! treat this as a practice run
and never linger in exam thoughts forums for too long, they are just so demoralising :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
never linger in exam thoughts forums for too long, they are just so demoralising :D
Agreed!!! You just start remembering stuff that you forgot and it's quite traumatizing lol.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
accelerated HSC ?

year 11 ?

hmmm...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
[hugs for kimmeh]

The HSC is, in effect, one big LIE. You walk into an exam, write some lies ("opinions") for three hours, get back a bunch of LIE marks and and get a UAI which is a complete LIE about your abilities. Then you're told that Uni is either really easy or really hard, find out that at least half of what you were told was a LIE (only to decide when you graduate that the other half was also indeed a LIE) and repeat the whole process at uni.

In effect, telling yourself the truth will make you feel much better, and the truth is that you did very well to even GET to the HSC exam, let alone finish it. I think we should remember that not so many people even get this far. You'll kill the exam kimmeh. :)

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, the HSC will be over for me in another week and as far as i'm concerned i'm so over caring that there will be no tears for me!

If I fail the HSC or go worse than I expected, it doesn't worry me because there's always loopholes and everything doesn't always go according to plan.

Good luck Kimmeh.

psycho_mushy

HSC
kimmeh aren't u in year 11?

how do u do accelerated english? :confused:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
.....man i wish i was doing accelerated....

saved me so much of a hassle doing 4 unit english last year haha

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
accelerated HSC ?

year 11 ?

hmmm...
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
arent you in year 11 kimmeh?
yup ! im an accelerant in year 11 :p:p

Originally posted by Newbie
you're in year 11! treat this as a practice run
i dont want to do it again.. plus i want enrty into a distinction course.... so that the ext 1 wont count .. :)

Originally posted by Lexicographer
[hugs for kimmeh]
*hugs lexi ^^

Originally posted by psycho_mushy
kimmeh aren't u in year 11?

how do u do accelerated english? :confused:
err.. i dont.. i accelerated in mathematics.. now ay do i want to acclerate in english.. apart from the fact that i couldve done 'change' and scab everyones notes :p

JOURNEYS :chainsaw:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, getting back on the topic...yeah, u do get demoralised, especially in those exam thoughts forums, in where btw u come out u realise that u've stuffed it up....seriously for all the exams, once i've visited the exam thoughts forum my expectation drops (an average) by 10%. lol

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
can i say that it was a typo? :D
well it must be a SLIGHT error since the letter "h" is soooo damn close to "s" :p lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)