Weird Dreams about the HSC (1 Viewer)

chris42

HSC
Hey,

Has anyone been having weird dreams of flash backs of their HSC experiences, I keep seem to having one that I've missed one of my exams, or their changed the exam date to a day before I thought it was, keeps freaking me out!..:p

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by ...
i dreamt of getting 90+ for my uai..

thats heck a weird dream i tell ya...
Yeah a nice one though if it comes true :)

^___^
HSC
yea well...
i hope too
but i'll doubt it..

if indeed comes true...i'll rape this thread alive(jks...)

s2ophie

HSC
i've been having odd HSC dreams too. What permanent effect has the HSC had on me!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i keep having dreams about forgetting pens, and that my exam is in 1 hr and i dont know anything

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i havent had any school related dreams yet (thank God), but i have had several about meeting a certain celebrity.

Huy

HSC
N/A
I had one about being back in class... :D

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Sounds like PTSD to me. (Post Test Stress Disorder).

Luckily, I haven't had any directly HSC-related dreams. The only one concerning school I can remember was quite surreal.. Involved the school being gathered for an assembly, one that involved enormous coupons being given for miniscule prizes. I won a bowl of soup. Huzzah. :p

ilovemrchips

yeahp

i've had ones before the exams where i'd wake up thinking the hsc started that day (and i knew jack...though that wasn't far from the truth in reality anyway)

and i had another one where i got my bos aligned marks back

that wasn't such a bad dream...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by chris42
Hey,

Has anyone been having weird dreams of flash backs of their HSC experiences, I keep seem to having one that I've missed one of my exams, or their changed the exam date to a day before I thought it was, keeps freaking me out!..:p
i know 30year olds who have had them :D
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I was studying in my sleep :eek:
same, last night

*hopeful*

HSC
i had a dream b4 dat i wuz doin d english hsc n it wuz really weird like it had crosswords n stuff n i had like 10 mins left and 20 pages 2 go
ooh i also dreamt dat i had 2 repeat yr 12 hehe datz funni
n 2 nights b4 my first exam i dreamt dat my exam wuz d nxt day n i either 4got 2 go, didnt know bout it or turned up an hour late.....cant rememba
i wuz obsessd wit d stupid hsc n now its all ovaaaaaaaaa 4eva:)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by *hopeful*
i had a dream b4 dat i wuz doin d english hsc n it wuz really weird like it had crosswords n stuff n i had like 10 mins left and 20 pages 2 go
I had something similar...

I had a dream that there was like 5 minutes left for an english exam, and I hadn't even started~! :p

I was so stressed out when I woke up :D

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Last night I had one about English. I was doing the exam paper and thought we had more time to go then we did, but then they screamed out "pens down" and I hadn't finished a whole section and I started crying and telling them they didn't give us the correct time to do it in etc. Freaked me out!

During the exams, I had one about PD/H/PE, they'd forgotten to register that I was doing the exam, so I turned up all ready for it, but all I had to do was sign this piece of paper when I was supposed to be doing the actual exam.

Then there's the ones when the pen runs out, when you forget everything you've learnt, when you forget you have an exam on that day...

Yeah, if anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of them, please help!

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Keep yourself buzi I say...

If your mind is on other things instead of the HSC and your UAI, I doubt you'll have many dreams about it....

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I had one about an English exam gone crazy.. It gave you the entire "Emma" novel (!) and inside it somewhere was the question. *LoL* I had to frantically search through the entire novel looking for a question. Two hours later, I found it and the lady said time was up. Not only that, but she also started snatching at my exam sheet with a real evil look on her face.

Odd...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)