problem changing address wif Students online? (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
does anyone have problems changing their address with student online, like, i can't seem to find the option to change it, even though the letter i have tells me that i can change address now. :eek:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Manage
Change Personal Details
Below you will find your Personal Details as held by the Office of the Board of Studies. If any of this information is incorrect or has changed, please contact your school administration to have it amended.

Please Note: If you change your address with the Office of the Board of Studies, you will need to also contact UAC and provide your address/contact details if you elect to receive a UAI.

Try sending them a message, but I doubt it will do any good. Go back to school (!!!) and talk to your principal about changing your BOS personal details, then contact UAC (or if you still have the letter they sent a few days ago) - post that back to UAC with your ammended/updated address.

Left hand side:
Send a Message

:)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, i thought we can change our addresses online. i mean, i've already changed my address with uac, thru their website- but can't seem to do it with BOS.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
and yeah, wif my skool one golden rule : u can never get anything done, i mean i've informed them and they still haven't done anything abt. it so yeah. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)