Early Entry Schemes (1 Viewer)

Sassasas

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for these??

i just got accepted to Charles Sturt... i dont even wanna go there... its about my 6th choice... lol
nice to have a backup in case i get a shit UAI

im still waiting to hear from UNE and SCU

L7

i wouldnt mind getting into charles sturt...cept for the location...kinda sucks

man why you post crap like that at this time :p
u just finished school
relax for awhile
forget uni
forget UAI`s
and get yourself up to Surfers :p

Sassasas

Im aiming for Usyd... which didnt have early entry schemes... Grr... but applied for scholarship and if i get that i will be STOKED!

Um... its prolly too late for early entry schemes... i handed in all my shit long long ago.... sorry :-S ur Carers Advisor should have told you bout them all... they are mostly for crapy universitys... lol... i dont wanna go to any of them... but they are my backup in case i get crappy UAI

And in regards to why i posted this now... got a letter in the mail yesterday saying i got accepted... hence the reason i posted it yesterday... was still stoked bout being picked out of a couple of thousand ppl

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i applied for principals rec to get into UNE... find out if i get it next friday :D.. i dun think my UAI will get me in... but i should get the principals rec

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ummm.. i think it was only UNE, southern cross and charles sturt.. thats all i got information for... its too late to apply now though

Sassasas

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

i got a letter from southern cross uni today!!! i got in there as well!!! havent heard from une... <shrugs> OMG OMG OMG

Sassasas

primary school teaching

They offer it for most courses... but talk to your careers advisor about it, they will be able to give you more details. Its too late to apply for this yr, but if ur only just started yr 12 talk to someone about it

gem_max

HSC
has anyone gotten early entry to the coffs section of SCU? I emailed them and asked wen the things were getting sent out cos lismore ppls got their letters and they sed im recieving an offer but it wont be sent for a few days and now its raining and raining and flooding and im getting freaked out.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Wollongong also offered an Early Entry scheme for some faculties.

I got in for Bachelor Computer Science.

gem_max

HSC
Yay SCU coffs thingies are out and i got in! Geez how big is the envelope compared to une's scrummy little one hehehe. Oh and no they dont offer star for creative arts unfortunately but ul make it somehow lalalalala

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)