Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: entry to girraween in year 11

HSC

Re: entry to girraween in year 11

thanks for the luck i need it for when the test comes haha
    and best wishes to you too ! fingers crossed we'll both be accepted to girra or baulko =)
    it was good talking to someone who actually bothered to listen and understand lol
    "Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.

The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours."
    - Ayn Rand

Cadet
    HSC

Thanks a bunch! That would be wonderful if we were, but all I can say is try your best because their will be many applicants this year...and the thought of that frightens me even though we have 6 months remaining

Just wondering..how are u going to prepare for the test? Just take coaching?

HSC

yeah we might even meet each other one day

yeah coaching and i'll probably end up buying those excel workbooks for english cos im kinda struggling. how about you? same thing?
    "Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.

The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours."
    - Ayn Rand

Cadet
    HSC

haha hope so :P

yeah something along those lines...but it'll be hard trying to keep up with school work and achieve high marks..I'm still trying to work out how I'm going to achieve the same reports as last year..it'll be difficult.

HSC

yeah true. i think i'll have to sacrifice some msn and tv time i just hope its worth the good h/y report and good test results. anyways, once again, best of luck !
    Last edited by infatuated-x3; 25 Jan 2009 at 4:50 PM.

- Ayn Rand

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by riya03 View Post
    haha, one of my friends who also attends Girraween was surprised when I told her school takes a test in order to be enrolled.

Yes, so its a class of 25 students..but because each year a bunch of people move from Girra to Baulko, so that must create more vacancies? So, I'm supposing there will be vacancies from somewhat 25 seats to 30.

Thanks for the wishes
    Is this actually true because i got reserve no. 3 and idk when to wait for them to call me up. was there a date when they do? because apparantly around five are going to baulko im just waiting

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by nesco49 View Post
    Is this actually true because i got reserve no. 3 and idk when to wait for them to call me up. was there a date when they do? because apparantly around five are going to baulko im just waiting
    its okay i got the call the other day!!! im so excited yall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information