*sigh* (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Temptress = female

That's making a big assumption, because if you were male, wanting to go to an all-male school... then :rolleyes: :p

I went to an all-male school, for 8 years, (Years 5-12).
It has it's advantages and disadvantages.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i read this article in womans day or something at work and this dude is a hermaphrodite.. weird as.. had all the female internal bits so he could carry a baby

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
i read this article in womans day or something at work and this dude is a hermaphrodite.. weird as.. had all the female internal bits so he could carry a baby
haha, i read someone thai male turned into a female and married someone..haha

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Since it's in the wrong forum, it should be moved.. It's semi-in-the-wrong-forum, we'll see.

Huy

HSC
N/A
In that case... I would have liked to go to an all-female school. :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
for the girls? or is it just that u dont belong in an all boys environment ? :p
Yes, I don't belong in an all-male environment and would like to be placed among the girls. :rolleyes:

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
haha, as "gay" as it may sound (so I'm not going to insecurely defend my position), I'm glad I went to a single sex school so I could maintain my focus on school. Maybe it could've been done in a co-ed school, but knowing me, I'm very particular when it comes to study conditions!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenax Propositi
haha, as "gay" as it may sound (so I'm not going to insecurely defend my position), I'm glad I went to a single sex school so I could maintain my focus on school. Maybe it could've been done in a co-ed school, but knowing me, I'm very particular when it comes to study conditions!
You are sooOooo "gay" :p

But seriously, I know what you mean. I would have been distracted by the girls if I had been to a co-ed. Heck, even the teachers proved to be a distraction, if you know what I mean! ;) :D Having said that, I know of a few people who attend co-ed (non-Catholic) schools and have had 'full' educations and have had equally full lives. I would have liked to have had a balanced social and school-life.

Winston

HSC
I went to one for yr 7 to 10 lol then they co-ed it at yr 11 and 12 LMAO how stupid like the last two yrs is so important but hey its good for us ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)