Formal! (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Ok so we still have a while to plan one but whos got any ideas for their formal? Or for ppl who have had their year 12 formal in the past, what did u do? where did you go? We're thinking a cruise round sydney harbour but cruise = sea sickness! We also wanna rent out hotel rooms and have the after party in them .. it would be soo mad! Any ideas?
Also are any of uz planning a year book? At our school us students have to organise it. We attempted one in year 10 but it didnt get passed by the principal so this time we're just gonna do it outside of school. Im thinking of getting teachers comments about each student, personal comments photos etc etc. Have you guys got any ideas on urs? how do u make one - cause i dont want loose pieces of printed out paper that would look tacky .. i want an actual book! Ideas?

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
I was part of the yearbook committee but i only did the photos, it was really cheap loose papers stuck together
Our yearbook had students profiles, photos, teachers comments

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
huh? you havent' got your formal yet??

well, ours was way back in September, to be precise it's on 25th.

We went to Le Montage, really nice there :) the food wasn't bad. very generous servings

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
well, ours was way back in September, to be precise it's on 25th.

We went to Le Montage, really nice there :) the food wasn't bad. very generous servings
what were you given to eat there?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
its illegal for under 18s to drink.. people that sell alcohol to underage children will be charged, their liqour license taken off them and probably criminal record if its is extreme.. so i dont think anyone would want to take that much responsibiltiy...

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
On the cruise that my school went on this year, under 18s couldnt buy alcohol but the over 18's bought it for them and the cruise ppl didnt mind.. just like on the schoolies cruise!
anyway anyone ehard of any good venues

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
what were you given to eat there?
Ok for entre: Pennette Pasta with Napolitana Sauce (I swear, just that one alone can be my dinner! didn't finish it, gave it to someone else. It's pretty nice though)

Main: Alternate dishes of Medallions of Veal with Mushrooms, and Breast of Chicken filled with semi-dried Tomatoes and Spinach.
For veal, you get like two pieces! I got the veal one. and it was really nice.

Dessert: Frangelico and White Chocolate Gelato Torte (I love this one, though many people didn't like it. I bet they think only Maccas Sundae is heaven :rolleyes:

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Ok for entre: Pennette Pasta with Napolitana Sauce (I swear, just that one alone can be my dinner! didn't finish it, gave it to someone else. It's pretty nice though)

Main: Alternate dishes of Medallions of Veal with Mushrooms, and Breast of Chicken filled with semi-dried Tomatoes and Spinach.
For veal, you get like two pieces! I got the veal one. and it was really nice.

Dessert: Frangelico and White Chocolate Gelato Torte (I love this one, though many people didn't like it. I bet they think only Maccas Sundae is heaven :rolleyes:
hahahah i had exactly the same when i went to a formal there last year

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
On the cruise that my school went on this year, under 18s couldnt buy alcohol but the over 18's bought it for them and the cruise ppl didnt mind.. just like on the schoolies cruise!
anyway anyone ehard of any good venues

International Waters perhaps ;) It makes everything legal-sort-of :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)