Diary (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Do you have a diary for shcool? Do you use it the way it should be used? What do you keep in it?

Does your school provide you with a diary?

My school provides us with a diary but l prefer to get one of my own, considering that the ones that they give us fall apart after a term or two of constant use.

I write in homework, stick in pictures, stickers, l draw, graffiti whatever!!

~Dreamer

HSC
my school provided us with diaries, they actually looked quite nice, but i hardly wrote in it.. just the odd friends birthday and peole free days and thats about it! :) its too much effort to write in it and keep it updated, i have a calender right in my face in my room which reminds me of homework assgs. etc... but its over now... but i think i better get back in the habbit for next year..

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I use it all the time for homework - otherwise l would forget.

Our diaries look like workbooks that have our college emblem on the front.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Ours were pretty crappy, but eh

I only used em for homework and reminders and other school related paraphernalia

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
We are provided with diaries if we pay school contribution. I remember in yrs 7 - 10 my diaries had heaps of shit in it, basically messages from other people, but this year I lost my diary, so it's blank up until november (when I found it) so now it's full of HW, assessment dates etc

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Did anyone have soft cover ones, because l know the school next to ours has soft padded diaries. I buy one myself for about $2.50

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we have diaries.. soft cover... id be lost without it
i have my timetable in the front and it has bell times..
if we come late we need to get it signed by the office.. teachers can write notes in it if they want.. we arent supposed to graffiti it but i usually stick photos and stuff to make it interesting
its great cuz theres a whole year calendar and u can write assessments birthdays and homework in the day to day planners

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I wrote all my assessments in mine as well as other stuff like bdays. I also decorated it a lot! Especially in yr 10. I kept my yr 10 diary, it was a work of art!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
whats a CLIE?
Sony CLIE, a PDA, portable Palm Pilot computer, good for scheduling stuff and keeping notes of things as well as a built in camera for some models and MP3 support.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Our school ran out of diaries so year 12s had to get their own.
It had my timetable.
I used to make plan every day and make plan for the whole weekends every fridays in my diary. I used to put in when my assessments are due...n my tuot timings n stuff...n exams...
and other important dates
thats all about it.

Last edited:

MiSSi

the diaries at my school were expensive $10 or so. they were included in school fees and compulsory so had no choice. mine was grey and binded. but having a diary is good for h/w, assessments, upcoming events etc..

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Every student is provided with a diary on the first day of school. It has the school emblem on the front, and inside contains timetable space, school rule, rights and responsiblities and all that useless crap, and a space each day to write homework, et cetera.
We HAVE to use it, bring it to school every day (otherwise we get in serious shit), and have it signed each week by our parents (get a detention if it isn't).
We have a merit/demerit system, which are counted at the end of the week. Teachers write notes to go to the toilet/sickbay, parents write notes to teachers etc.
I'd much prefer if I could use my own.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
The school diary is compulsory, i think it's about $5-10. It has all the rules, the timetable and all of that. I mainly used it for homework and assignment due dates, and we used to have to get it signed by our parents but the teachers got slack.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
we got provided with a diary
i wrote h/w in it, b'days, pictures etc.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Our ones are fairly good! i use it every day .. otherwise id forget! and i also like filling up my diary so it makes me look really diligent so i put in extension work that i should do .. and then i forget whether its extension work or homework so i always do it!

miss_pie

HSC
every1 gets one on the 1st day of school. a soft padded one with the emblem on the front. i want to get my own one this year so it will be bigger, coz i never have enough room to write stuff, especially when all my assesments are due really close to each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)