Year 12 (1 Viewer)

monzi

HSC
Year 12 starts In term 4...Do They Get any Assessment tasks in that time? Or Do They start getting them Term 1 2004? Because my friend is considering repeating Year 12, So She wants to know does she have to repeat the same subjects and can she do it at another school??

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
why the fuck did you attach a picture of christina cantbebotheredtospellit to this??

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh i had 5.. and 2 to do during the holidays...
i know you can do it at tafe.. prelim and hsc in one year and u can do different subjects if u want
you would probably have to redo the assessments.. but if like the rest of the people have handed it up it shouldnt matter if u hand it up late cuz its not like uve had the same amount of time as they have, or maybe they could count your old assessments mark if you did well?
you would really have to talk to your teachers about this, im pretty sure different schools have different ways of doing things
and umm whats with the pic.. ew i dont like her

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by monzi
Year 12 starts In term 4...Do They Get any Assessment tasks in that time? Or Do They start getting them Term 1 2004? Because my friend is considering repeating Year 12, So She wants to know does she have to repeat the same subjects and can she do it at another school??

Yes! definitely!
as you said, YR12 starts in term4
so why wouldn't you get assessments.

as soon as term 4 starts, EVERYTHING COUNTS!!!
be sure to know the weighting (%) of each of your assessments.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
why the fuck did you attach a picture of christina cantbebotheredtospellit to this??
i agreee to that too.. like.. wtf ?! :confused:
Originally posted by monzi
has she actually like finished the whole of year 12 yet? ie. done her hsc?
why would she want to do that anyway?

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Yes they give you assessments! i think in term 4 i got at least one HSC assessment for each of my topics as well as other assignments that didnt necessarily go to ur HSC Assessment mark. Its kinda unfair in a way because all through our school life we have been winding down in term 4 - our exams are over and we're reading for the december holidays. But at the end of year 11 forget about being tired you have to jump straight into the HSC . this year i was soo burnt out and i totally screwed up my assessments, i tried i really did but my brain wasnt functioning..i am so use to getting ready for the holidays in term 4 but this year is soo different - maybe they should prepare us for this? i was so burnt out! hopefully these holidays will "refresh" me a bit! I dont wanna mess up my HSC but the way im going... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)