School (1 Viewer)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
I sort of wanna go back, but once i have been back for a week i know ill want holidays again
That's like me! But I need to get back because I want to find out who's hacking into my email, and sending weird emails to all my friends...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I know, and I won't know who it is until I go back to school!

I also find it easier, and more motivating to do work and study during the school term, rather than the holidays

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I just want to go back to school cause Im bored. And I sort of do, cause I dont have to go till 10am Tuesday, get to leave at about 1pm on Wednesday and about 2:45pm on Thursday.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh

dejavoux: why dont you log into your account and change your password ? :)

the creeps at my school, MAKE the hacking software, so they don't need a password

they definitely don't have a life. They all sit there all day on their computers. They even hacked into IBM once, but that's another story...:)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Lets see FORMAT, new email address, works well. Of course there are more productive ways to get back at them.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm i like holidays except im kinda just sitting around eating and on the net all day.. meaning ill gain a kilo or 2 by the end of the holidays
im not motivated to do work because i dont know when anything is due...
plus alot of my friends have strict parents so arent allowed out much so ill be seeing my friends more during school

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
That's like me! But I need to get back because I want to find out who's hacking into my email, and sending weird emails to all my friends...
bah i did that to the dickheads in my school
the lamers dont need to make their own hacking software u can do it with a simple email bomber its and quite simple

and unfortunantley i dunno how stop it

but i can teach how to do it if u want :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
meaning ill gain a kilo or 2 by the end of the holidays
2 kilos over 5 weeks and youre making it sound like a big deal... I probably wont even gain that and I have fried food for lunch all during the holidays.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno
bah i did that to the dickheads in my school
the lamers dont need to make their own hacking software u can do it with a simple email bomber its and quite simple

and unfortunantley i dunno how stop it

but i can teach how to do it if u want :D

It would be really good if you could teach me how to do it. I really want to get back at this dickhead :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)