Teachers (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I get along with all the teachers I have very well, although there are a few teachers I wouldn't like happening but I stay well away from those departments.

dezzy

HSC
yea, most teachers i get along with...

except my maths teacher...grrrr, i hate her!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i get along with them.. i guess
in english i dont really say much cuz theres alot of extension people and i always feel what i want to say is stupid.. so i dont really talk to the teacher
my maths teacher is funny and she likes me cuz i topped the first 2 assessments in maths then i stopped doing work and like started doing crap lol she wrote in my report 'her half yearly exam mark is disappointing..'

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont really say stuff in class that much, i mean what are u meant to say? no like seriously can someone answer that 4 me? what are you meant to say?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
like in english you bring up techniques.. debate with others if u think its wrong.. bring up interesting points about the text
im just too dumb to do it

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my teachers last year were great :)

my music teacher is only in her mid 20s, and we had a tiny class, so we were all pretty close, and it never really seemed like a lesson lol :)

my english teacher [male, early 30s] always used to tell us about how he got drunk over the weekend LOL he was hilarious :D

legal studies teacher, he was such a lazy bastard but he still knew his stuff, and he let us do pretty much whatever we wanted during lessons... our class still did pretty well :)

chem teacher, totally dedicated to his students, i used to think he pushed us too hard but then i realised how much he'd done for us. his attempts to be funny were usually so pathetic that they were funny :D and he cried on our last day... :(

maths teacher was really lost, but still sweet. so yeah, all my yr12 teachers were the best :D i can't believe i miss school O__o

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You'll find in year 12 that teachers will become your friends more than they are your teachers. I loved all of my teachers except one who was a total nut and in the end took away all possiblity of my band 6 (the course ended up being self taught cos she was incompetent).
But yeah, I found that I was able to relate to some of my teachers more than I could kids in my own grade, and some are now friends who I talk to at least twice a week. I think the thing you realise in 11 & 12 is that teachers are actually real people, and think the same things as you and have funny relationship problems!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
!

Originally posted by Ms 12
You'll find in year 12 that teachers will become your friends more than they are your teachers. I loved all of my teachers except one who was a total nut and in the end took away all possiblity of my band 6 (the course ended up being self taught cos she was incompetent).
But yeah, I found that I was able to relate to some of my teachers more than I could kids in my own grade, and some are now friends who I talk to at least twice a week. I think the thing you realise in 11 & 12 is that teachers are actually real people, and think the same things as you and have funny relationship problems!
definitely, i didn't notice it as much in yr11, but when you're in yr12, you start to notice that the teachers are actually humans, not just weird ppl with no lives except school :)

i still talk to my second grade teacher!! :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah I started to notice near the end of last year that the teachers are starting to look like more then just teachers (in a completly non-sexual way).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
get along just fine. they are just normal people, and in senior years treat you like humans.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
get along just fine. they are just normal people, and in senior years treat you like humans.
they actually think you're mature and they kinda of know your habits. its rather freaky. my maths teacher predicted everyones move within the classroom and their habits. i really liked my teachers at my old shcool. they really knew me and i really knew them. like you can crack a joke about them and they wont get offended. they'll laugh along with you.
at my new school, my teachers are great :) they know i'm new so theyre a little more leanient on me. which is good because moving schools for year 12 isnt much of an ideal thing to do. since i do all 3 science, i practically know every one in the science faculty

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
since i do all 3 science, i practically know every one in the science faculty
Umm Kimmeh theres 5 sciences ;) so dont say all especially if youre including biology.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Umm Kimmeh theres 5 sciences ;) so dont say all especially if youre including biology.
:chainsaw: you can only do 6 units of it anyway! plus when you say all 3 sciences, poeple think phys chem and bio first.. and Agriculture isnt a sciene.. its agriculture :p, a course run by the science department. just like economics is run by the social sciences

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But what about Senior Science and Earth and Environmental Science? :p

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
my teachers last year were pretty nice except for my two maths teachers (they were job-sharing) and i didnt really like them and they didnt really like me. but i dont know who i'll be having next year so should be interesting..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)