edassist hsc summer skool (1 Viewer)

agent_angel

HSC
hey every1

just wondering if ne of u folk r going to lectures on the second week of the summer skool. if so which ones?

AGB

HSC
id like to be going to a summer school......i am finding it so tough to do work by myself and resist the temptation to go out somewhere and do something that is actually enjoyable..

it would be so much easier to get through everything if there was someone forcing me to do it........

meh, cant afford it...

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i met a girl today at the bus stop for her lectures, she did biology and apprently the PE one was cancelled. though it will be interesting tommorow because there wont be 03ers around. i have 8 people in my summer school course.. its small and cool :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
i think =jenifer= is doing a few subs.. :D i'm going to SUmmer school tommorow :D whoopeeeeeeeeee :D
they are pretty good actually they also keep you motivated to do something in the holiday

agent_angel

HSC
oh hey = jennifer = r u doing ne of the lectures next week?

= Jennifer =

HSC
lol...what was funny about edassist was at every lecture they would say go to the website boredofstudies.org that site would probably help more than the real one...lol...free promotion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)