The future (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Hey guys,
What does everyone wanna do after they finish school .. what do they wanna study? wat jobs are they seeking e.t.c?

Im hoping to study a double degree of tourism management and law. and afterwards either obtain a career as a lawyer or a hotel manager in the hope to become an international hotel manager. Fingers crossed :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Me Bacholer Engineering (Aeronautical) hopefully at ADFA, then become an Aerospace Engineering Officer (Armament) in the RAAF. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
B of Law and B of Arts - Psy hopefully will either lead me into law, maybe teaching sometime later on, or a whole plethora of other things :|

lol

i really havent thought past law as you can see :)

^___^
HSC
no one knows what future holds..but u can plan and and set goals..

i'm trying to get into engineering and transfer ASAP to business

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
my brother did aeronautical engineering at UNSW but deferred - it wasnt wat he expected! good luck though xoxo
Well Im interested in things like that. So hopefully it will be tolerable, or I could go through the Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) and still end up in the same job.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
i dont know im interested in tourism though
yeah that's one of the things i'm interested in....
my dad used to be a tour guide in HK (but that's not really what i want to do)
and entertainment, education, media....

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Either Bachelor of Nursing or B. of nursing/rural hlth practice - wouldn't mind living out in the (excuse the terminology) 'sticks' if I go down this path - if not Certificate IV Health (Nursing).

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Me Bacholer Engineering (Aeronautical) hopefully at ADFA, then become an Aerospace Engineering Officer (Armament) in the RAAF. :)
good luck at adfa, its a great place, my sister was there and was doing engineering and decided to do psych so left but she had a good time there. at least you dont have to do rmc if youre in the raaf

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tammer
good luck at adfa, its a great place, my sister was there and was doing engineering and decided to do psych so left but she had a good time there. at least you dont have to do rmc if youre in the raaf
Yeah Ive been there before with cadets, facilities look excellent, now I just have to get selected...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Yeah Ive been there before with cadets, facilities look excellent, now I just have to get selected...
yeh the facilites are very good. just a lot of controversy over things. my sister was there in 1998/1999 and even in those two years, things changed. now first years are segregated between guys and girls in the buildings... in 2nd year you get to choose between combined or segregated and 3rd year your all combined. its gay... youd think youd be old enuf to cope. you get your own room for gods sakes

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i always used to want to be a lawyer but now im starting to think i'd like to be a high school teacher

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
id like to teach high school english or social sciences but my english teachers i s like nooo u so dont wanna b an english teacher she told me anythang but engligh

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
id like to teach high school english or social sciences but my english teachers i s like nooo u so dont wanna b an english teacher she told me anythang but engligh
haha i know what you mean!
i told some of my teachers that i wanted to teach high school and theyre just like 'are you crazy?? its the worst' and im like well wtf are you doing?? haha
and they say the pay is shit too..

is a roflcopter
HSC
when i was young it was astronomy
then there was the dinosaur phase
and recently a chef

^___^
HSC
i wanted to be a chef too

but thats if i quitted school in yr10 and went to TAFE to be one

now i dunno what i want to be...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
high school pay is only shit if you teach at public.. hence try to go catholic or private
and also u get like 12 weeks of holiday every year.. you get a whole term paid leave every 10 years.. weekends off ahh the joy

im hoping to do a bachelor of arts- psychology with a diploma in education at macquarie uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)