Who is missing school??? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Having been on holz for ages ... who is actually starting to become bored!!!

I am

I want to know if i got into uni, and if i do ... I can't wait to start!!!

What about the rest of you???

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Me... i was excited for the first few weeks of holidays now i am bored as fuck, there is simply nothing to do now my routine is work or day out, eat, watch tv/internet, sleep.

I can't wait for school to start again.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
I am very bored... cos there's nothing to do is sleep, internet, tv and work soon!

i don't miss school!

I want to find something interesting to do to make my holidays worthwhile!!!

Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn

I can't wait for school to start again.
School? or Uni?

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I'm bored too!

Yeah, I'm missing it - not that I was doing much lat yr - took 2 classes, both at night (TAFE). Still, it's different know. Where ever I end up, whether it be TAFE or Uni, I can't wait to get started.

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Im missing school heaps! i miss the routine more than anything because now im so unorganised .... im not going to the gym at all and im growing even MORE obese!!! i cant wait to get back and get motivated into a schedule etc etc

is a roflcopter
HSC
no way

school had its good times and shit but hsc is a wackfuck event

although i wonder what it will be like sometimes going through year 12 without hsc, it be fucken so good

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
although i wonder what it will be like sometimes going through year 12 without hsc, it be fucken so good
it would be the best!

so no, i don't miss school, because i don't miss worrying about the hsc, uni, and marks. i like having this break!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
The hols are going soo quickly though.. i had a plan to get all motivated etc bull shit bullshit bullshit but that hasnt happened -- i was suppose to do full summaries and extension work to get ahead but NO ive done nothing! im kinda excited about my HSC .. i want to do really well and im interested to see what i can achieve but i dont make the most of the time i have! i should be doing work!!! BAD MANDA .. is anyone else like me? or am i special?

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Yeah, every yr I have always planned to get ahead in Eng over the summer holidays - read the set text at least twice before the school yr begins - never did.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
The hols are going soo quickly though.. i had a plan to get all motivated etc bull shit bullshit bullshit but that hasnt happened -- i was suppose to do full summaries and extension work to get ahead but NO ive done nothing! im kinda excited about my HSC .. i want to do really well and im interested to see what i can achieve but i dont make the most of the time i have! i should be doing work!!! BAD MANDA .. is anyone else like me? or am i special?
no unfortunately you are not special because i am like you i should be doing work instead of mucking around on these boards

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i want to go back to school but once ive been back for a week and got tons of work i know ill want holidays again!
when i was younger though like yr 9 and stuff i used to count down to the school holidays but now i can take em or leave em

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
me tooo......during the entire yr i kept on saying" when will the HSC end"???? n now dat hsc is over ......i m bored n can't wait to study again!!!!!!!!

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
I miss many elements of school life. And I am the type who loves to study and learn and discuss, but I am also the type to overstress and procrastinate (which I plan to overcome for uni!), so while I don't miss that hectic part of school, I do miss the learning and the people and the extra-curricular activities in general.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
i only miss skool bcoz of my authority there....
being skool president i got off on heaps of things and got my friends out of alot of trouble
btw im not worried about uni acceptance, already got accepted

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
who in the hell could miss skool
bsides the social activities ov course!
!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
yeah friends but its something to do i tell ya
ya rekon!!
i dunno bout u but il';d rather go beach n shopping n stuff

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Originally posted by bluesky100
Yeah, every yr I have always planned to get ahead in Eng over the summer holidays - read the set text at least twice before the school yr begins - never did.
But how can you know in advance which texts your teacher will choose? Because if I had any way of finding that out, I'd be reading them right now. Is there a list from which the teacher selects a number of books or is there at least one set book which everyone doing the specific course studies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)