2004 English-...Journey... (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
As we know, the area of study this year is Journey. I was wondering if anybody had more ideas about the stimulus booklet.

*Most people see that the poem "the road not taken" has a tone of regret, but i'm looking for strong arguments that suggest the opposite. Any ideas?

*"the ivory trail" book cover... any definite evidence of journey??

AGB

HSC
i think this post is more appropriate to the eng AOS forum....you would get more of a response there :)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
in the english adv forum there are alot of discussions on this - i personally have submitted all my extended responses of the stimulus booklet there, i think there is also a copy in AOS if your interested, theyre not great but they may help!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
in the english adv forum there are alot of discussions on this - i personally have submitted all my extended responses of the stimulus booklet there, i think there is also a copy in AOS if your interested, theyre not great but they may help!
They are help and we are grateful :)

miss_pie

HSC
mazza... where are they? can you provide a link here for me coz i had a look ad maybe im blind but i cant find any :)
thanks

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
they have helped thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)