Warning (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Firstly hi to all the teachers who read these posts
:)

just to let all you fellow members know teachers are now frequently checking the BOS site resources so dont plagarise!!!! even though i know you wouldnt dare...but sometimes times get a bit tough and in the end you just copy

Originally posted by snapperhead
Yean, I'm one of about 5 from my school (different subjects-I think I'm the only one that posts though) and I know of a couple of others from my old school who haunt and post in the PDHPE (my other {junior} subject) and in maths and the sciences. Plus I know ppl at the BOS and at the P/matta CEO who frequent here as well! (as non posters). Pays to be careful ppl as its not too hard to work out ppl if you know them. I used to post under another name (this is my brothers signon from when he did his HSC) but I almost got caught out by one of my students who posted a question and I answered it-she came back and relayed the entire thread back to me !
Originally posted by snapperhead
Oh the irony- just read an ISP that was a complete copy of one of the summary notes found on this site. The irony- I helped write it! (from a class activity prior to the HSC about 3 years ago) LOL

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
lol funny guy :p
He/She might be tryin to scare you though
But I still think most people can get away with plagarising from this site...
I did :D

is a roflcopter
HSC
i did too

everyone comes here to plagiarise

J0n

N/A
HSC
Oh yeah, i did that once too - as long as the marks don't count, who cares? :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah but teachers do come here, so you never know

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah but teachers do come here, so you never know
My teacher would be way too lazy to do that, and anyway i would never do it if we were getting marks for it. ;)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Only dedicated teachers trying to make sure the students get the best out of them would check if they plagarise, otherwise I doubt they give a damn about it..

And there aren't that many dedicated teachers around...

Either way, you shouldn't be plagarising in the first place! Do my method.... COPY, PASTE, EDIT ^___^

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha

cool teachers actually read on how much i hate them, etc

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I would never plagerize.... I used the notes here as resources to gain information on stuff I was lacking notes on, but no way would I copy.... it's doing u no good in my opinion if you copy stuff directly from here.....

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
It's true, both my chemistry and physics teachers have downloaded every resource from their respective courses

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
i wouldnt put BoS as one of my resources to start off with and plus, teachers arent going to read each and every one.
lol...

This is the IntarNet!!

marko

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I would never plagerize.... I used the notes here as resources to gain information on stuff I was lacking notes on, but no way would I copy.... it's doing u no good in my opinion if you copy stuff directly from here.....
when the eng advanced course resembles something worth putting in your own time and effort to write original essays then i wont plunder bos for notes

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by marko
when the eng advanced course resembles something worth putting in your own time and effort to write original essays then i wont plunder bos for notes
I agree, i actually don't even think english is a course that tests your abilities in english, perhaps comprehension type questions and sometimes creative writing but other wise memorising essays and regurgitation is stupid, they would really mean a Band 6 English student is one who can memorise things really well.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i printed the notes for chem and physics ...and never used em.

Just used AOS essay as a guide to write my own essay...ie. just looked at what we are expected to do...as it was holiday time...this time last year.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i didnt think for myself in english, and i did fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)