Schoool Cert Notes (1 Viewer)

psychopath

HSC
If Any one has any school cert notes can u please send it to me because i am in year 10 and i basically bludged year 9 and now i realise dat it was a big mistake.....:(
if you have please reply to this or send them to demonic_SEed_unleashed@hotmail.com

psychopath

HSC
lol yeh no one replied.......... but seriously do u have ne year 10 notes?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol you don't need them..... trust us......

Yr 10=bludge

SC= joke

I don't have any sorry.... ask your friends who did work if they have their books from last year still?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Just repeat after me: "I do not care about the school certificate" just say that to yourself 15 times a day.

Winston

HSC
What specific things do you need? lol i doubt my stuff will come in handy since i'm sure they've changed the syllabus since my time.

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
You should enjoy year 10. Its one of the most laziest years. The school certificate means absolutely NOTHING! First day back in year 11, no one even talks about it. Besides, you can bludge year 10 and still end up with band 5/6s. Its that easy!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Didnt you leave cro_angel... somepoeple cant make up their minds. And not many people do make up notes for the SC.

icxdragon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Xayma
Just repeat after me: "I do not care about the school certificate" just say that to yourself 15 times a day.
lolx. Agreed. but gotta give him/her credit, v. persistent. then again, also v. thick and worries too much. Just do what i did to get band 6, bludge during school, sleep during the exam :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Then dont go to the yr 10 forums every thread is basically ended with it.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
i hate newbs... i wish i can go back in time with a time machine and guide myself through school. avoiding trapholes such as SC and Prelim...

stop with the nerd thing... hobbits are the real evil. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)