anyone cheat on the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Did anyone cheat in the HSC?
I was amazed at how easy it would have been...you hear all these stories about how they spend ages checking all your equipment on the way in, how they make you piss with the door open if you go to the bathroom mid exam to make sure your not looking at notes, how they make the girls lift up their skirts to make sure no one has got stuff written on the hem...I don't know about anyone elses school, but they didn't even glance at the stuff we brought in. In one of the exams, I accidentally brought a bit of paper in...it didn't have stuff written on it, just a scrap bit of paper that had wound up in there. The supervisors didn't say a word, and I could very well have had notes written on it.
I didn't cheat, but i probably wouldn't have been caught out if I had. Did anyone here cheat? Or know of anyone that did? Did you/they get caught?

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hmm i dunno bout HSC but for trials i saw some guy stuffing his pockets with notes and he didnt get caught ~~ he prolly did same for HSC

i think its slack to cheat though.
if you ever did it, you'd feel so guilty and cheap

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I 'm used to keeping around 5 to ten receipts in my wallet, and always have stuff in my pencil case. They don't bother, except on the first exam when they tell us to clear all the scrap paper out.
Never heard of them checking you when you go...

edit: oh yeah, and no. I don't need cheating.

Zenithliza

Yeah I didn't cheat either, but I agree it would have been very easy to do so. In my language exam I had to tell the supervisors to check my dictionary to make sure there weren't notes in it.

roo

HSC
my friend saw a girl with palm cards in her hand for the english exam, probably from up her sleeve or something. i dont see the point tho, it's not like you can write a whole essay in one palm card.. ;)

they checked our stuff more for the trials than the HSC! i was surprised about that because i heard stories about extensive checking and stuff.. the only thing they did was ask to give in tissue boxes and phones etc.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
lol
my friend took a dump during an exam and one of the BoS supervisors was standing right in front of the cubicle

bex

HSC
A friend of mine who was in yr 12 last year said that he went to the bathroom during some exam and there was a chemisty book behind the toilet... it would have been so easy... write on your boobs.. anything!

they dont let us bring in water and tissues but they pass around tissues and pour water for us!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
whoa they dont let you take in water!!

so they make you have yucky toilet / tap water, when you could be having beautiful CLEAN water? plus what if you catch old person disease from then touching your cup?

roo

HSC
they only poured water in english for us. when one person asked for it, the rest of the grade did to.. heheh

we took in bottles but they checked inside and on the sticker for notes :rolleyes:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha how strict...

noone ever followed us to bathroom, I coulda well walked to my bag and pulled open a textbook and started reading, thats how lapse they were...

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
I had to go to the toilet during my legal exam and the old girl followed me right into the toilet and watched me while i was pissing...i didnt know what to say i was so suprised, they hadnt done it to any of the others, maybe i looked dodgy or something...

Couldnt squeeze out a drop with an audience either :eek:

astro boy

HSC
is anyone sick of hearing the supervisors say at the begining of each exam "if u have accidentaly brought in any notes and would like to hand them in please do so now and you will not get into trouble" has anyone ever seen anybody hand in anything?

Rosie

A couple of people actually handed in scrap pieces of paper to the supervisors at my school lol....stupid :p and without fail there would be atleast 20 mobile phones being handed in before the exam starts! And for the general maths exam our deputy principal went around checking every single calculator checking they had nothing on it..and it was funny coz the first guy he went to check didn't have a calculator at all! But the stupid thing is that he didn't check our calculators during the business studies exam. :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeh true... its very easy to cheat... all the horrid stories were lies!!
i've seen a couple of ppl with little notes stuck on the back of their rulers & on the inside of their calculator covers heh heh - hmmm... cheating but still very clever :) they can all get away with it at my school- no one checks anything...ever

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by astro boy
is anyone sick of hearing the supervisors say at the begining of each exam "if u have accidentaly brought in any notes and would like to hand them in please do so now and you will not get into trouble" has anyone ever seen anybody hand in anything?
yeah, i did on the first english exam....i was reading my notes before the exam and when we went in i put them in my pocket...but this was the first exam and i put my notes in my bag before every other exam

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Rosie
for the general maths exam our deputy principal went around checking every single calculator checking they had nothing on it..and it was funny coz the first guy he went to check didn't have a calculator at all! But the stupid thing is that he didn't check our calculators during the business studies exam. :p
yeah i dont understand why they only checked our calculators for maths, but not for business, biology or geography??? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)