Entrance exams for Hurlstone Agriculture High School(Year 8) (1 Viewer)

1stReader

HSC
N/A
I am currently in year 7 and I want to enroll for Hurlstone and Sefton High school for year 8, is the entrance test hard for year 8 and what can I study for the entrance exam? For the application, can I take picture of the trophies that I received from debating and chinese school and stuff like that? I want to go Hurlstone Agriculture High School badly because when I did the selective test I missed by like 10 marks away from accepting into Hurlstone.
Any advice is nice :D

erackobalma

HSC
I have good advice.
NO1. make sure your organized.
NO2. make sure u don't forget ur going to selective.
NO3. study agriculture that's one thing i forgot to do and i became reserve at 17. Not only that, but study for stuff to do with animals or crops/plants stuff like that & there is going to be heaps of competitions.

Shadowless

HSC
I am currently in year 7 and I want to enroll for Hurlstone and Sefton High school for year 8, is the entrance test hard for year 8 and what can I study for the entrance exam? For the application, can I take picture of the trophies that I received from debating and chinese school and stuff like that? I want to go Hurlstone Agriculture High School badly because when I did the selective test I missed by like 10 marks away from accepting into Hurlstone.
Why? I speak from experience. Don't. I'm sure 2xL will back me up on this.

Makematics

HSC
i believe you can only enrol at one school at a time :p

rockyroad_

HSC
From my knowledge, the agriculture portion of the entrance exam for Hurlstone last year for year 8s going into year 9 was basically an essay based on a stimulus (newspaper article relating to some agricultural issue).

Schoolgirlx

HSC
N/A
Hello, I am in year 9 this year and I want to move to hurlstone next year. All I know is that there's an entrance exam and then an interview. But may I please ask, what's in the exam and how should I prepare for it? Please I really need help fast and i would really appreciate if you help :)

Schoolgirlx

HSC
N/A
Do you know what will be in the hurlstone entrance exam for year 9's?

hsay25

HSC
From my knowledge, the agriculture portion of the entrance exam for Hurlstone last year for year 8s going into year 9 was basically an essay based on a stimulus (newspaper article relating to some agricultural issue).
what was the topic for the writing portion of the entrance exam I'm trying out this year and i really want to make it in.

photastic

HSC
Usually the writing portion is about agriculture so make sure you know the correct essay structure.

hsay25

HSC
Is there a chance that there will be a narrative topic instead of an essay topic

FM-2195

HSC
N/A
I don't think so the point of the essay is to determine your knowledge of the essay structure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)