Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
When i was 7 i had a sword fight with my school hat with another kid and got lunch detention :(

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
I did the same thing with umbrellas on a rainy day during kindy

Reactions: x1

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
u wot!? did u get detention?

Reactions: x1

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
When I was in Year 4, I had to do a French project with a peer. Turns out he didn't do his part with the work and we got busted.

That was the only detention I've ever had and I haven't had one since.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I asked a question and apparently it came across as stupid - so I got detention. :(

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
- Year 4: Called a kid a cunt after he pushed in front of me in the line for handball.
- Year 8: One kid started bullying a fat kid and I went and helped the fat kid. It wasn't really a detention, more of a "what happened here? how can we resolve the tension?" kind of thing. He got suspended for that.
- Year 9: Same kid stole my science textbook so I put him in a headlock. Teacher saw and took us to the deputies. The kid said I grabbed him by the throat (which I guess is technically true), so I got a 1 day suspension, he got 3 days for being a prick.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
u wot!? did u get detention?
well I did this twice. once in year 3 when i didn't know any better because i watched rush hour and once in year 9 because i thought it was funny. I got detention the 2nd time - but to be fair he called me black nigger (it was funny in an asian accent)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
I said shit in yr 4 and got detention

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Home Economics (Cooking): got detention for pissing off the teacher with the ignition switch on the stoves (after school detention)... :haha:

International Studies: We were watching Laurence of Arabia; pissed myself laughing at the opening scene where he stacks it on the motorbike (the whole class did; I got dicked with a lunchtime one... that teacher hated my guts for some weird reason)

Primary School Grade 3/4: Another teacher that hated my guts for some weird reason... forced me to fess up to something I didn't do; gave me 3 days detention and shamed me in front of the whole class for "lying" to her (only served one day detention but still got shamed, my mum got wind of it after that)... my mum schooled the shit out of her... she got formally reprimanded and shit (I wanted her head on a pike)... she hated me more after that, but, it was close to the end of year when it happened and I did not have to worry about having her again...

Think she hated me because I was mates with some dude that said some pretty anti-semitic shit about her one time (she was Jewish, well, her husband was)... not that I share those views :haha:

Last edited:

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
It it true that in private schools girls get detentions if their bra can be seen through their shirt, lol idk but a friend told me it happened before?

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Kindergarten: For stepping into the school gardens as I was chasing a beetle? It was pretty sad, I must admit.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Year 5
... I talked about puberty for show and tell LOL

Honestly I didn't understand what was so wrong about telling people lol

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Any1 still get detentions in senior high?

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
In grade 7 I got suspended for a day because my friends and I prank called a teacher... I was a little shit back then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)