Does anyone in here go to Alexandria Park Community School? (1 Viewer)

Lalaloop

HSC
I was looking over last year's HSC rankings and Alexandria Park Community School (APCS) seems to go really well. I also looked at the 2012 one and I saw they ranked 66th!

Out curiosity, does anyone on BoS go to that school? :)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Hahaha can I ask why this school in particular? Willoughby and Burwood Girls are pretty good too and they're govt non-selective schools :)

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
If you're looking to join, its in Redfern about a 10 minute walk from the station, its a pseudo selective school and its not that popular, my friend's selective cohort had 30 people in it lol, i guess its perks are you're pretty much mates with your whole cohort so none of that hiding notes from other people to ensure 1st shit, but it'll be difficult to measure yourself against others since there is so few people doing it. I see that you go to OLMC, why don't you try go for Girra or Penrith? Girra is like 2 stops away from parramatta and they do better than APC

Lalaloop

HSC
HAHAH Because APCS has suucchh a SMALL cohort! :D I am so fascinated! Like, imagine such a small cohort! Everyone must be friends! Everyone must like each other!

Lalaloop

HSC
If you're looking to join, its in Redfern about a 10 minute walk from the station, its a pseudo selective school and its not that popular, my friend's selective cohort had 30 people in it lol, i guess its perks are you're pretty much mates with your whole cohort so none of that hiding notes from other people to ensure 1st shit, but it'll be difficult to measure yourself against others since there is so few people doing it. I see that you go to OLMC, why don't you try go for Girra or Penrith? Girra is like 2 stops away from parramatta and they do better than APC
HAHAH No, I don't plan to go! I'm happy at my school and I'm in year 11 already! :D APCS does well for a partially selective school; seeing that it has so little people to get by on...
(PS. I already applied to Girra and Penrith a lifetime ago...)

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
Yeah it does have an extremely small cohort but its in the city, and its not that good in comparison to full selective schools.

Lalaloop

HSC
Yeah it does have an extremely small cohort but its in the city, and its not that good in comparison to full selective schools.
Wow, well, against other Partially Selective schools it's doing pretty well? :) It's also beating some private schools... Pretty good for a school that's 10 years old.

What school do you go to, MysteryMarkplz

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
Yeah i guess, its not bad i guess, my friends cohort didn't do too badly, a few people got above 90, their sciences aren't that good tho.
I go to girra

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
lol I sorta regret not trying out again for selective in high school, now im stuck hahah

Last edited:

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
put in enough effort and you can beat any selective kid you want unless they go ruse or baulko then just pray they do shit

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
Yeah, they had like 2 99+ in a cohort of 19?! Imagine that! :D

Oh Girraween! :)) Are you in Year 11?
Getting a 99 in that school is hard, that means the two that got it were extremely hard working, not saying that anyone else who got 99 isn't but considering they were in such a small cohort i guess they didn't let the fact that they were acing everything blind them from consistency.

Nah i'm in year 12 doing the hsc this year.

Lalaloop

HSC
Getting a 99 in that school is hard, that means the two that got it were extremely hard working, not saying that anyone else who got 99 isn't but considering they were in such a small cohort i guess they didn't let the fact that they were acing everything blind them from consistency.

Nah i'm in year 12 doing the hsc this year.
I guess so... :L HAAHAH I would really like to talk to someone from the school...

Oh?? Drat, I thought we would've been classmates. I made it into Girra last year! ^___^ I've met a few girra people here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)