Given up.. i guess (1 Viewer)

boredofshit

HSC
N/A
so, i just cant find my naplan results and im a bit disappointed cuz i cant apply for baulko now..but hey, i wasn't gonna get in anyway with people who have an A for everything *fake smile*

I guess now my school list is

1. Fort St
2. Girraween
3. idk
4. Parramatta

Suggestions for 3..?

:/

UPDATE:
I FOUND MY NAPLAN OMG! Applications have been sent out to schools of my preferences! Now we wait.. :D

Last edited:

Nica

HSC
Your school should be able to give you your NAPLAN results. My friend asked our school for the NAPLAN results and received them.

boredofshit

HSC
N/A
within a day tho..?
If i ask monday, can i get them on tuesday?
Im honestly just stressed now and i feel so stupid for losing them
:(

descartes

HSC
N/A
You can still apply without the NAPLAN results. It just makes it a little bit hard for comparison unless there are others from your school.

Put it this way, if you don't apply then you have zero chance of getting in.

You have to remember that Baulko actually take in several people into Year 9 (last year was around 15 people).

boredofshit

HSC
N/A
You can still apply without the NAPLAN results. It just makes it a little bit hard for comparison unless there are others from your school.

Put it this way, if you don't apply then you have zero chance of getting in.

You have to remember that Baulko actually take in several people into Year 9 (last year was around 15 people).
Hmm. So I'll just apply and hope for the best

Kazooker

HSC
N/A
You seriously don't have to try out for all four schools, just try for the schools u want to go for. Good luck:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)