Why are there not many ruse people on BOS? (1 Viewer)

peri24

HSC
apart from obliviousNinja most of them are antisocial and their parents will slap them if they interact with others which is preventing them to study their books.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
apart from obliviousNinja most of them are antisocial and their parents will slap them if they interact with others which is preventing them to study their books.
Ruse's first world problem

emilios

HSC
is ruser's being anti-social generally a thing? i've met a few of them and they seem to be pretty nice and sociable, and are more well-balanced than people from my school (a crappy public school) in that they tend to have a few more commitments going for them, other than just school. a couple of them are awkward but meh aren't we all

photastic

HSC
is ruser's being anti-social generally a thing? i've met a few of them and they seem to be pretty nice and sociable, and are more well-balanced than people from my school (a crappy public school) in that they tend to have a few more commitments going for them, other than just school. a couple of them are awkward but meh aren't we all
People are probs jealous, and anti social kids are everywhere anyways.. However, I never met a dumb ruse kid, just saying.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't know anyone from Ruse or Baulko. I think I'm anti-social.

I think I wanna meet some of these Ruseans and Baulkeans

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
you can't say people who go to Ruse or Baulkho or whatever are "extremely social and friendly" just like how you can't say they are anti-social.

I know quite a few from both sets of schools and just like any other school you get some people who are very social and well-rounded and others who are socially inept and narrow in what they excel at.

BlugyBlug

HSC
Ruse is just a single school out of hundreds. Just because someone goes to ruse doesn't mean they'll be substantially more likely to post on an internet hsc forum any more than any other selective school.

Papercutter

HSC
I'm still wondering why there's this mutual hate/rivalry between James Ruse and Hurlstone, lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)