HSC Course Warning Letter (1 Viewer)

IGotRekt

HSC
Hey guys, something unpleasant has happen within the school, I received a HSC Course Warning Letter for not submitting a homework, To be honest it wasn't even submitting, all i had to do was show teacher that i am doing my work, and show some progress as the final assignment due date is after 3 weeks. I was aware that teacher had told the whole class to bring what we have been doing so far with the assignment, I had it all in mind and i even copy pasted my documents from PC to USB for school, But accidently forgot about the USB and left it on dinning table as i was in hurry and getting late. I did tell the teacher i would email it to her as soon as I reach home but she thought it was excuses.

I received an HSC Course Warning letter for Unsatisfactory, I am posting this as i think a Course Warning would be way too much for a homework, like not even homework but just showing the teacher your progress.

And teacher had told me that i will receive a bad letter home and i was aware of it but did not expect a HSC Course Warning?!?!? This is driving me crazy, if possible can i get some suggestions? like any good steps?

PS: Teacher wont listen to a thing i say, don't reply saying "tell your teacher" because i already have...
Can I make a complain or something? Can this be reversed? if you got any questions regarding the scenario please ask :)

Extremely Apposing For The Use Of Poor Quality English... :)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
My advice would be first to go to the head teacher, if that doesn't work go to deputy principal, if that also doesn't work, principal and if that doesn't work, BOSTES.

IGotRekt

HSC
No, i showed it to her the next lesson because she told me in class she wont accept my excuss(which wasnt a excuss) and send the letter, I was pretty prepared for a letter but not a HSC COURSE WARNING?!?!?!?!!?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
With the HSC the school has to be much stricter than in earlier years - so the idea of 'emailing it later' doesn't become an option in many schools.

It is only a warning - so long as the assessment tasks are handed in/completed on time you will be fine. Don't stress about it and just stay on top of the homework.

See it as a 'learning' experience - to make sure that next time you put something on the USB that the USB goes into your bag immediately.

I may come across as 'mean' but having had students appeal when a student was allowed to 'email' their work which was after the lesson where the work was due and had the BOSTES uphold the appeal I have learnt that being exactly the same for all students is essential. The school initially supported me so the other students then went to the BOSTES who overturned my decision and the school's. The BOSTES is always on about treating all students equally and not giving leeway to one that isn't given to another.

IGotRekt

HSC
With the HSC the school has to be much stricter than in earlier years - so the idea of 'emailing it later' doesn't become an option in many schools.

It is only a warning - so long as the assessment tasks are handed in/completed on time you will be fine. Don't stress about it and just stay on top of the homework.

See it as a 'learning' experience - to make sure that next time you put something on the USB that the USB goes into your bag immediately.

I may come across as 'mean' but having had students appeal when a student was allowed to 'email' their work which was after the lesson where the work was due and had the BOSTES uphold the appeal I have learnt that being exactly the same for all students is essential. The school initially supported me so the other students then went to the BOSTES who overturned my decision and the school's. The BOSTES is always on about treating all students equally and not giving leeway to one that isn't given to another.
I dont know man :( , My friends were like "Bro, the letter is gonna go towards your report and the system, your whole HSC will be ruined, your in big trouble".

The letter said "First Official HSC Course Warning for Unsatisfactory" I literaly have no idea, I just dont want to accept something that worst just for a small homework.

screwuhsc

HSC
Hey guys, something unpleasant has happen within the school, I received a HSC Course Warning Letter for not submitting a homework, To be honest it wasn't even submitting, all i had to do was show teacher that i am doing my work, and show some progress as the final assignment due date is after 3 weeks. I was aware that teacher had told the whole class to bring what we have been doing so far with the assignment, I had it all in mind and i even copy pasted my documents from PC to USB for school, But accidently forgot about the USB and left it on dinning table as i was in hurry and getting late. I did tell the teacher i would email it to her as soon as I reach home but she thought it was excuses.

I received an HSC Course Warning letter for Unsatisfactory, I am posting this as i think a Course Warning would be way too much for a homework, like not even homework but just showing the teacher your progress.

And teacher had told me that i will receive a bad letter home and i was aware of it but did not expect a HSC Course Warning?!?!? This is driving me crazy, if possible can i get some suggestions? like any good steps?

PS: Teacher wont listen to a thing i say, don't reply saying "tell your teacher" because i already have...
Can I make a complain or something? Can this be reversed? if you got any questions regarding the scenario please ask :)

Extremely Apposing For The Use Of Poor Quality English... :)
thats so insane looks like schools are getting stricter day by day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)