The real reason why you weren't homeschooled, your parents don't love you enough... (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
We all know that homeschooling is much more effective than schools, especially public schools , so why aren't it more popular?

Well, not only will your parents lose some income which they want to save up for their retirement rather than spending on you anyway, they simply find their job more interesting than teaching you. And if your parents don't speak English or are so uneducated that they think the public school system would do a better job, in that case, I feel even more sorry for you.

Sure, you might argue that "I went to a non selective public in Western Sydney and got ATAR of 95", yeah but you're the rare one, doesn't change the fact that your parents didn't care about your education and left your education at your own disposal. They think that they have fulfilled their parental responsibility simply by giving that responsibility to the state, (or if your Asian, the state + some private tutoring), instead of teaching you like those real parents that actually gives shit about their parental investment in their child.

So if you go to a shitty school full time, your parents simply don't love you.

http://education.penelopetrunk.com/2013/01/24/the-real-reason-parents-dont-homeschool/

Last edited by a moderator:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Re: The real reason why you weren't homeschooled, your parents don't love you enough.

wat

astroman

HSC
Re: The real reason why you weren't homeschooled, your parents don't love you enough.

school is better

FancyPenguin

HSC

that article gave me cancer

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Because everyone can afford to be homeschooled...

siggy

HSC

Imagine how crap the economy would become if everyone dropped work to homeschool haha

financialwar

HSC
N/A

Imagine how crap the economy would become if everyone dropped work to homeschool haha
Lot of mum's don't work anyway, yet they still send their children to school to receive crappy education and rather stay home and be a "housewife".

siggy

HSC

Lot of mum's don't work anyway, yet they still send their children to school to receive crappy education and rather stay home and be a "housewife".
True but lots of housewives are married to rich husbands and hence send their children to expensive schools which have arguably non-crappy education.
But I do agree home-schooling is probably more effective than normal schooling, education wise. Obviously socially the child will struggle though... Most parents are probably too insecure to take the risk to home school as they're worried they wouldn't be a good enough teacher. Or at least that's what I think.

financialwar

HSC
N/A

True but lots of housewives are married to rich husbands and hence send their children to expensive schools which have arguably non-crappy education.
But I do agree home-schooling is probably more effective than normal schooling, education wise. Obviously socially the child will struggle though... Most parents are probably too insecure to take the risk to home school as they're worried they wouldn't be a good enough teacher. Or at least that's what I think.
Private school is still crappy education because they are studying the same thing but in a better environment, so that their kids don't have to deal with bullying and hang with lower class citizens. Homeschooled children are better off socially, just look at the studies done.

Yet the parents are willing to risk their children buy sending them to crappy government schools.

emilios

HSC

the troll is real with this one

Anthel

HSC
N/A

I can feel the jealousy radiating in this post... so much cancer.
School is school.. you're always going to get a group of kids who dont care at all..
homeschool however wont prepare you for the real world.. at some point in your life you will be stuck with retards on a regular basis, going to a non-selective school in western sydney to me mean that your parents want to toughen you up or simply cant afford homeschool or some others school... really its none of my business where they send thier child for education. I admire them.

Last edited:

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC

tbh when i have the money i will send my kids to private schools

financialwar

HSC
N/A

homeschool however wont prepare you for the real world.. at some point in your life you will be stuck with retards on a regular basis, going to a non-selective school in western sydney to me mean that your parents want to toughen you up or simply cant afford homeschool or some others school...
You got one point correct.

http://www.punchbowlb-h.schools.nsw.edu.au/gallery/2014-year-12-graduation

financialwar

HSC
N/A

enoilgam

HSC

School teaches you to interact with others and fend for yourself - which is a vital workplace skill. Homeschooled children arent going to get that experience on the same level as school students.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

wat is this thread

Anthel

HSC
N/A

gotta admit that was funny

so you're saying its easier to get distracted with a super tower in your house.. your kinda contradicting yourself.

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

We all know that homeschooling is much more effective than schools, especially public schools (I feel sorry for kids who have to attend nonselective public school in Western Sydney, imaging keep your child locked up with lebs and children of losers for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week...), so why aren't it more popular?

Well, not only will your parents lose some income which they want to save up for their retirement rather than spending on you anyway, they simply find their job more interesting than teaching you. And if your parents don't speak English or are so uneducated that they think the public school system would do a better job, in that case, I feel even more sorry for you.

Sure, you might argue that "I went to a non selective public in Western Sydney and got ATAR of 95", yeah but you're the rare one, doesn't change the fact that your parents didn't care about your education and left your education at your own disposal. They think that they have fulfilled their parental responsibility simply by giving that responsibility to the state, (or if your Asian, the state + some private tutoring), instead of teaching you like those real parents that actually gives shit about their parental investment in their child.

So if you go to a shitty school full time, your parents simply don't love you.

http://education.penelopetrunk.com/2013/01/24/the-real-reason-parents-dont-homeschool/
This guy clearly fucked up his HSC and is jealous of those who did better than him

And his parents neglect him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)